Heating issues after android 10 update

As soon as i turn on mobile data in my phone, it starts to heat up even though I'm not using any app. This occurred after updating android 10.

Heating issues after android 10 update

umakant umakant
✭✭  / 

As soon as i turn on mobile data in my phone, it starts to heat up even though I'm not using any app. This occurred after updating android 10.

Is there any way to resolve it?

Best Answer

• EvEm EvEm
    ✭✭  /  Accepted Answer

Ok than, in Settings section/apps, find two of those:

Device Personalisation Services and

Device Health Services,

Reset it's memory, all settings.

Restart.

Turn on battery optymalisation for all apps, and restrict data usage in back for all apps.

It will take some about two days to normalize system - it is learning from basics your apps usage, compared to screen usage and battery usage.

As well as it was a tweak for improperly work of screen, proximity sensor and baterry dreinage in android 9.

Don't forget to turn off GPS, BT/NFC and carrier data transmission if it isn't used at the moment.

Also turn on auto-adjustable screen. It takes a shit-load of energy to power on our screens.

At least, after all that above, my 4.2 under android 9, could be used for few hours with WiFi usage (Facebook, www and etc etc) with music in background.

I do not use shitty incoming notification on the screen (what's up and other apps).

Answers