Waiting for WiFi Message

Yesterday I purchased Nokia 3.1 3Gb RAM 32GB mobile.

Waiting for WiFi Message

Yesterday I purchased Nokia 3.1 3Gb RAM 32GB mobile. When I tried to update it, it is showing a message in red colour "Waiting for WiFi" even though it is connected to the Internet with my google account. There is a update of size 387.3MB. What to do?

Comments

• Usually that means it's not connected to the internet through WiFi.  Make sure the WiFi access point you are connected to actually can reach the internet, then, in theory, you should be fine.  You can flip the switch to allow downloading large items through cellular in Settings . . . IIRC, it's the "Data Saver".

• Actually the mobile was connected to the Internet via another mobile's hotspot. Nokia was able to access internet for playstore app updations, but was asking for WiFi to update Android One. I don't know why? I approached the Nokia authorised service, there the technician told to connect this mobile via LAN WiFi and not via mobile hotspot. I tried to update Android through cellular data and succeded. Problem solved.
  • Jsr.shaw Jsr.shaw
     / 
    The problem can be solved by going to settings>Network Restrictions>,then make metered connection to Non-metered thats it.