Type-C Port Issues of NOKIA Devices (Selected Models Only)

We're aware that 15% users of NOKIA 6.1, NOKIA 6.1 Plus, NOKIA 7.1, NOKIA 5.1 Plus and other NOKIA Models uses Type-C Port are now complaining worldwide for Type-C Wiggling Issues.

Type-C Port Issues of NOKIA Devices (Selected Models Only)

jeffianfm jeffianfm
✭✭✭  /  edited April 14

We're aware that 15% users of NOKIA 6.1, NOKIA 6.1 Plus, NOKIA 7.1, NOKIA 5.1 Plus and other NOKIA Models uses Type-C Port are now complaining worldwide for Type-C Wiggling Issues.

Is this a Factory Defect? because we noticed that this is not normal anymore and many complaints from Service Center and Online Shopping Return Requests.

Comments

• hikari calyx hikari calyx
    ✭✭✭  / 

Yes, that's common issue.

In China, Nokia X5, X6 and 7 Plus are seriously affected as well. I heard Taiwanese RnD employees in FIH Mobile are responsible for that.

• Oladepo Damilare Oladepo Damilare
    ✭✭  / 

Infact am having the issue on my nokia5. 1plus,

How much are they doing it

• jeffianfm jeffianfm
    ✭✭✭  / 

FIH Mobile are looking for this Issues?

Many users are now complaining because of this Problem and every Service Centers has Limited Stocks for Spare Parts specially the Type-C Port.

• Karthicks Karthicks
    ✭✭  / 

Great disappointment to Nokia users. If type c loose connection is manufacturing issue company should take responsibility to replace or solve the issue. But instead Customer service is asking more money to replace the port. Most of the users had Very much Hated nokia after such launch.

Words told by most of my Nokia user friends are just

#NO MORE NOKIA.

• MikeyOne MikeyOne
     / 

Add me to the list of troubled owners. My Nokia 7.1 seems to only want to charge via the C Type cable that came with it . After more than a year of using the Samsung adapter (Micro to C type) phone now doesn't want to charge. Going back to dedicated C Type seems to work, but I am disappointed and wonder if things will deteriorate. Would like feedback from others with same experience.

• ArvindRoshan ArvindRoshan
    ✭✭  / 

Im also facing the issue in my Nokia 8.1 model. Its completey drained and switched off now. I cant even charge it. 😤

• eros eros
    ✭✭  / 

Same issue here for over two months..gotta charge my phone always these days! Charge doesnt add up while charging on the other hand battery drains faster than ****!! Nd its really **** me off..port replacement is the only solution or there will be some sort of updates soon to fix this?