Bluetooth Pairing is not working after the Android10 update.

The Bluetooth Pairing with my headphones is not working.. Even though it shows everything is connected but there's no output . ..

Bluetooth Pairing is not working after the Android10 update.

shrey007 shrey007
✭✭  / 

The Bluetooth Pairing with my headphones is not working.. Even though it shows everything is connected but there's no output . ..

Connects fine with other devices.

The Disable BT A2DP option is itself disabled..

What to do?

Best Answer

Answers

• Larsbrp Larsbrp
    ✭✭  / 

Had the same problem.

Go to "System" and disable Developer options. Restart. Works fine here!

• anirban banerjee anirban banerjee
    ✭✭  / 

Yes - had this problem with my Sirocco after upgrade to 10 as well. And thanks to Larsbrp - it worked after disabling Developer Options and restarting.

Went one step further (to recreate the problem again) and re-enabled Developer options again, even changed my accent colour to green.

Bluetooth is still holding.... so what was the original issue?

• Pyves Pyves
    ✭✭  / 

Interesting way of solving the problem... Probably worth feeding that back to the support team! ;)

• Daddy_0 Daddy_0
     /  edited April 21

Had the same issue, but was not a Dev.

So I became a Dev reboot - No change.

Then disabaled Dev Mode again - reboot.

Fixed.

Thanks Larsbrp

😎

• romu romu
    ✭✭✭  / 

That does not help me, cannot connect to my JBL Flip anymore😕

• romu romu
    ✭✭✭  / 

Have to correct this. Enabling and disabling Dev Mode fixed it for me too.

• guido66 guido66
    ✭✭  / 

This fixed the Bluetooth connection with my Toyota. 👍️

• guido66 guido66
    ✭✭  /  edited April 29

And the next day it’s broken again. Come on Nokia, get your act together. This basic stuff should not be broken by an update!

• Imit Imit
    ✭✭  / 

Hi!

Same happens to me like @guido66.

Works the first time after connect, but next time I try to connect, same problem . Will not connect. I guess this is not a priority for Nokia to fix.

I need to connect to my Jabra Pro headset, my cars, my computer. Can't sell my phone and buy some other brand, 'cause nobody will buy a phone with broken bluetooth.

• dinisrebolo dinisrebolo
    ✭✭  /  edited May 7

I also have this issue, but affecting different equipment in different ways.

I connect my phone to my Samsung Gear S3, the connection worked fine without problems.

When connecting to my Enacfire Future earbuds, it does not connect unless I stop and start bluethooth on the phone.

When trying to connect my Sony WH-CH700N headphones it always fails pairing with error "Could not pair with WH-CH700N".

Also failed the pair with my car the first time I tried and I have not tried to pair again after turning off developer options.

• Väyrynen Väyrynen
    ✭✭  / 

Thank You.

The first advice that actually worked. 👍

• G V G V
    ✭✭  /  edited May 11

After the Wifi problem, the bluetooth problem started on my sirocco to.

And disable Developer dos not work.

After the Wifi issues i tried the factory reset but that dos not work either.

I hope that Nokia Comes soon with an update.

Advice: Don't install android 10!

• jafel jafel
     / 

Since the update to Android 10 I also have problems with Bluetooth.

My car constantly loses the connection to my mobile phone when my Samsung Gear Fit is also connected via Bluetooth. This went without problems before and is very annoying.

I hope that Nokia will provide an update here really soon!

• DaveKennedy DaveKennedy
    ✭✭  / 

Had to follow these steps twice (including becoming a developer ... then twice disabling Developer Options on either side of a reboot), then re-pair my Gear S2 watch. THEN still had to go into the Galaxy Wearable app and do some follow-up pairing, but now -- finally -- Success! Thanks to you experts!

Side note: With all of this, I'm STILL totally jazzed about upgrading from my Samsung Note 3 (Android 5.0) to this $139 (Best Buy) Nokia phone. Glad to be back in the Nokia family again (my last Nokia device was an N810 Internet Tablet).

✭✭  / 

Well I jumped to conclusions. BT connection lost twice this afternoon and each time, I had to go through all of the above steps to recover it. Not acceptable at all. I hope Nokia or Google will have some fix soon!

• valyo_bg valyo_bg
    ✭✭  / 

For everybody who have problem with Bluetooth pairing regardless Developer option is ON/OFF I found way for successful connection:

1. Restart phone in Safe mode

2. Pair desired Bluetooth device

3. Restart phone in normal mode

Then connection is successful with desired Bluetooth device. I have problem to connect/pair my phone to Car Bluetooth and any handsfree Bluetooth device - now everything work perfect.

• guido66 guido66
    ✭✭  / 

@valyo_bg

This is not working for me

• valyo_bg valyo_bg
    ✭✭  / 

You need to restart phone in safe mode, then to connect and save Bluetooth device. Then restart phone and should be able to connect automatically. If not happen delete Bluetooth device (press button forget), then restart again in safe mode and try again.

Developer option should be disabled already before restart in safe mode and try to connect.

• guido66 guido66
    ✭✭  / 

I repeat: this is not fixing the issue.

The BT connection is always there, but only for music, I cannot use the car microprocessor and speaker for calls.

• rené krol rené krol
    ✭✭  / 

+1

• valyo_bg valyo_bg
    ✭✭  / 

Sorry to hear, it work for me. Hopefully they will fix on next update ...

• guido66 guido66
    ✭✭  /  edited May 24

It is working in my other car (Fiat 500e) but not in my main ride (Toyota Prius 4). Other phones work fine in the Toyota, for instance I tested with a Samsung S10e with Android 10. No problems there.

also not working: my Jabra Elite Sport earbuds. Music is played but I cannot make phone calls.

everything worked fine with Android 9.

• Jorppa Jorppa
    ✭✭  / 

Bluetooth telephone works, though disconnects occasionally, but Bluetooth audio stopped working completely after my Sirocco Android 10 upgrade. Rockford Fosgate infotainment system in my Mitsubishi Outlander. I'll change the car soon. If it doesn't help, I'll change the phone. Otherwise I like my Sirocco, even the screen freeze problem after the 10 upg seems to have disappeared.

• Jorppa Jorppa
    ✭✭  / 

Tried the start in safe mode, pair, restart. Now also audio connection established. Whoever posted it, thank you!

✭✭  / 

I've tried every remedy listed here, including Developer mode and Safe mode reboot. All work for an hour or maybe a half day, and then the Bluetooth connection between my Samsung Gear S2 fails. Every time. I don't know if it's Samsung, Nokia or Android, but it was never a problem at all before the Android 10 upgrade. I'm at wit's end but don't know what to do. I wish I could downgrade to Android 9. Is that possible?

• MacGyver1985 MacGyver1985
    ✭✭  / 

Did you contact support? Please contact them. As long as more people let them know there are problems, the may fix them faster

• espio999 espio999
    ✭✭  / 

Hello

Although WiFi range and sensitivity is poor after Android 10 update, Bluetooth has been ok since before update.

My configuration is attached. Since before update, developer options has been ON, and A2DP hardware offload has been OFF.

My earphones are Sony products as

- XBA-BT75 (Bluetooth 3.0 SBC)

- WI-SP500 (Bluetooth 4.2 SBC)

- WF-1000X (Bluetooth 4.1 SBC)

• G V G V
    ✭✭  / 

Still not solved. When Will Nokia come with a solution?

Have the same problems with WiFi connections, since andriod 10...

• G V G V
    ✭✭  /  edited July 30

After July update Bluetooth issues are still NOT solved.