6.1 Plus Stuck on Android One Logo

I was using my 6.1 plus on Android 10 and March update but suddenly out of nowhere my phone got hanged and on pressing the power button it shut down and started restarting but got hanged on the Android One Logo and when I tried to factory reset it, it is stuck on "Wiping Data/Formatting Data" since then.

6.1 Plus Stuck on Android One Logo

nv2711 nv2711
✭✭  /  edited April 19

I was using my 6.1 plus on Android 10 and March update but suddenly out of nowhere my phone got hanged and on pressing the power button it shut down and started restarting but got hanged on the Android One Logo and when I tried to factory reset it, it is stuck on "Wiping Data/Formatting Data" since then. The phone is currently connected to charger(which is also faulty though).Is anybody facing the same issue? and can anybody help?

Answers

• Bharath KB Bharath KB
    ✭✭✭  / 

Turn on ur device by press and hold the power and volume down key for 5sec if is not turning on just proceed to factory data reset in bootloader menu again

• nv2711 nv2711
    ✭✭  / 

tried everything bro...nthng working

• raj bhavsar raj bhavsar
    ✭✭  / 

here i also have same issue i communicate this issue with nokia via mail but they suggest me to visit near nokia care center. there is no any home solution they suggest me like factory reset or wipe data. so there is no any options for turning it on.

• user1534924159567 user1534924159567
    ✭✭  / 

Im also facing the same issue. tried for factory reset, intead of factory reset option can see the No command info available.

• dhiraj bhoi dhiraj bhoi
    ✭✭  / 

Same issue bro... service centre said motherboard problem..any other solution?

• kumar manish kumar manish
    ✭✭  / 

Last year I also got same problem ,

It's software issue I visited nokia service center and they just flashed a system software again and issue resolved just in 1 hour ,

Hope it will help

• nv2711 nv2711
    ✭✭  / 

I went to service center with my phone..they thought it to be a software issue but later said..it was a motherboard problem....and now the phone is at service center ...2000 is the cost said.

• David Kituu David Kituu
    ✭✭  / 

I have the same problem. Was just using my Nokia 6.1 plus as usual until the phone stuck and I was forced to restart now it ain't going the past the androidone logo. When I plug the device on a charger, it powers off, gets stuck on androidone logo then reboots. Any solutions?