I've abandoned Nokia 9 Pureview

Sadly I have had enough of this phone.

I've abandoned Nokia 9 Pureview

youhippy youhippy
✭✭✭  / 

Sadly I have had enough of this phone. Even after sending it in for repairs, which all they did was 'update' it, the phone once again suffered with the continuous problems. I was going to hold out for the mid-range devices coming out next month or so. The Mi 10 Lite, the OnePlus 8 Lite etc... But with pre-ordering my Dad an iPhone SE on Friday I just thought sod it. I have pre-ordered a PRODUCT RED iPhone SE 128gb. Sure it's a very dated design but for that price and with the current circumstances we find ourselves in, I think I will be happy with a phone that will actually take a photo when I want a photo taken.

Will I miss the ways of the android? Sure. But with Nokia suffering with numerous bugs and no fixes in sight, I just want a phone that's going to not struggle with most tasks. But most of all. I'll have a phone that will have AR+ for Pokemon Go. 😂

There will always be a special place in my heart for Nokia. I've had many many devices from them over the years. The first few being hand-me-downs from my Mum when she upgraded her contracts.

Starting with the old old classic 5110

I managed to even have the 8110 banana phone for a while before she took it back off of me. 😂

3110, 3510i, N73, N75. A bunch of Lumia phones. (Remember when Nokia / Microsoft would lend phones out for people to try?)

Sadly the Nokia 8 and Nokia 9 had some issues and with the Nokia 9 not seeing any love any more it's time to throw the towel in.

I think I'll see hover around here as I like to know whats going on.

Good luck to those still with this phone... I may keep it just to have an android (to see if it EVER gets an update/fix). I really do not see a 2nd hand market for this device.

Peace and love to all.

Keep safe.

J x

Comments