Android 10 issue

Hello, I have a problem!

Android 10 issue

Cuc Andrei-Mihai Cuc Andrei-Mihai
✭✭  / 

Hello, I have a problem! I use a Nokia 3.2 and after I updated it to Android 10, my battery runs out very quickly, I saw in the community that someone else has this problem.Will it be resolved? At night, if I don't charge my phone, it downloads very quickly, sometimes even 10% -15% -20%. I've only had this problem since I updated the software. Will it be resolved?

Answers

• Mirfazaelian Mirfazaelian
    ✭✭  / 

You can try safemode :hold power button and than hold power off than reboot your phone to safemode.

If safemode can resolve your problem this means your problem was from one of your third party apps.

Sorry for my english🙏

• user1523940112524 user1523940112524
    ✭✭  / 

Hello, after upgrading my Nokia 2.3 to Android 10, am experiencing problems with my mouth piece, it was working well but after the upgrade now when I talk my callers can't hear me unless I use eyepiece. Please any help?

• easo easo
    ✭✭  / 

Hello, I have a problem that my mic gets disabled in between like im not able talk during phone call, can't leave voice message on WhatsApp. I have to restart to to get the function started. Kindly help me with the problem.

• cletus cletus
    ✭✭  / 

Hello, please assist I am having issues with my mic after the upgrade to android 10. Kindly provide a lasting solution to all users this could be from the software upgrade. Please correct this error, thank you.

• Dananjaye Dananjaye
     / 

My nokia 2.3 was worked well before android 10 update. But after that I can't work smartly. There are many issues. I can't log to my phone immediately. It say's sysytem UI isn't respond. So i'm very unhappy with this update. please fix this issues. Or restore to android 9. It is better than this..😠😠😠😠

• Bern0903 Bern0903
    ✭✭  / 

@Dananjaye . . . Hello I have a Nokia 2.3 too but my Nokia has not updated since Feb 5 2020 and has a red triangle alert next to it. I know things have been delayed with Covid19 so I have and am making allowances for this update delay. Steer clear of all VPN as this drains the battery by 40% more a day! 😣 Removed and now works great can get 2 days power as advertised. 😃

• Bern0903 Bern0903
    ✭✭  / 

@Cuc Andrei-Mihai

Steer clear of all VPN as this drains the battery by 40% more a day! 😣 Removed and now works great can get 2 days power as advertised. 😃

I hope this is helpful? If not thanks all the same 🙂