Google call recording option

Recently google launch a call recording option for stock android user & nokia 7.2 is one of it.

Google call recording option

Recently google launch a call recording option for stock android user & nokia 7.2 is one of it. And i want ask that i got this option but where i can find call recorded file????

Answers

• Goku Black Goku Black
    ✭✭  / 

Same question !!! 22/04/2020 i updated my nokia 8.1 security patch to April 2020, i got new feature with it, during call we can now record calls & it's work fully , but problem is where i can find that recorded calls in file mangaer?? Also how can i delete recorded calls from phone app's call history , i can play that recorded call secuessfully from call history but how can i delete that recoding form history or where can i find that recoding from in my storage so i can delete it!!?? Where these recordings stores in phone storage : in the rom(root directory) or non root directory ? Plzz help me , i searched that recoding in file manager but i can't find non of one!! If that recording stores/saves in root directory , so tell me first how can i delete that recording from call history of phone app? I can only play & share from it , but unable to delete from it? Wtf?

plzzz help me...

• Manoj k.s Manoj k.s
    ✭✭  / 

How to find the recorded file?

• Manoj k.s Manoj k.s
    ✭✭  / 

• Goku Black Goku Black
    ✭✭  / 

Youre not able to find that recording in file manager, but you can play it from call history, because that recording saves in root directory , if you want to show that recording you need to root yours phone first ,

but big question is how do i delete that recording ?

I can play that recordings, save to drive / storage , but problem is how do i delete recordings from root directory/phone call history so i can avoid to fill my phone storage?

• AnuragV AnuragV
    ✭✭  / 

Thats really strange, then thats not done the way it should have been..one should be able to find it without rooting the device..does anyone else has some other view or solution for this??

• Goku Black Goku Black
    ✭✭  / 

We need to talk to software developer , only they can help us, anyone know someone of them or anyone plzz tell them to solve our problems , give new update so we can easily manage our recordings...

• FTBK FTBK
    ✭✭✭  / 

Maybe it is possible to copy it via termux?

I was able to copy system fonts into sdcard from /system/fonts/ .

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  / 

Nope hehe. You can read-only access to /system, but you don't get the same for /data. So, unfortunately, you can't access the app data unless you have root access.

• Lior Levi Lior Levi
    ✭✭✭  / 

when my nokia 7.2 was with android 9 - it was records both side of the call if the call was on speaker.

now with android 10 - none of the call sides is recorded. just silence file.

wish to know what to do? is factory reset can solve it?

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  /  edited April 26

Google restricted access to microphone and speaker during the calls in Android 10. So, store apps can't do recording.

You will need to wait for the Recording feature in the phone app to be rolled in your region 😒

• user1523181777639 user1523181777639
    ✭✭  / 

The easiest way is to delete that person's call history whose call you recorded, until they find a solution for it.

• Siddharth Bajiya Siddharth Bajiya
    ✭✭  / 

You can share the recording and upload it to Google Drive or share it on other apps, then you'll find the recording.

• We need call recorder options automatic and didn't messages who are in call

• Jocke.Sve Jocke.Sve
    ✭✭✭  / 

n honest question out of pure curiosity:

Why do do need the recording option?

What are You recording?

I'm just curious as I've been using cellphones both private and in profession since Motorola MicroTAC days and used that "feature" once-twice...

• Goku Black Goku Black
    ✭✭  / 

HOW CAN I DELETE THAT RECORDING? IS THERE ANY WAY TO FIND THAT RECORDING IN FILE MANAGER WITHOUT ROOT?

• Please we need record option during phone call 🙏🙏