Add voice recorder for voice recording

I have nokia 8.1 , i want inbuilt voice recorder app, so can you plzz provide that app?

Add voice recorder for voice recording

Goku Black Goku Black
✭✭  / 

I have nokia 8.1 , i want inbuilt voice recorder app, so can you plzz provide that app?

Recently , after updating to April 2020 security patch i am able to record calls thats good but there is one problem i cant find that recording in file manager i think that stores in root directory , i can play those recordings from call history, but my big issue is how can i delete that recordings , and avoid to fill storage, or delete unnecessary recordings??

22/04/2020 i updated my nokia 8.1 security patch to April 2020, i got new feature with it, during call we can now record calls & it's work fully , but problem is where i can find that recorded calls in file mangaer?? Also how can i delete recorded calls from phone app's call history , i can play that recorded call secuessfully from call history but how can i delete that recoding form history or where can i find that recoding from in my storage so i can delete it!!?? Where these recordings stores in phone storage : in the rom(root directory) or non root directory ? Plzz help me , i searched that recoding in file manager but i can't find non of one!! If that recording stores/saves in root directory , so tell me first how can i delete that recording from call history of phone app? I can only play & share from it , but unable to delete from it? Wtf?

plzzz help me...

I want INBUILT STABLE OFFICIAL VOICE RECORDER FOR NOKIA 8.1

Comments

• madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 

Hi @Goku Black,

I think the recordings are stored in a folder which you need root-access to get to, which means hacking your phone somehow.

As for deleting them, I think that must be possible from inside the phone app but I don't know how as I don't have this feature on my phone. It's a google feature so best to check their user forums for that.

Cheers 🙂

• amaljoe amaljoe
    ✭✭✭  / 

Right now, we can delete the recording only by deleting that call from history. 😐️

• I can't find voice recorder on my Nokia x6.1 pls I need some help

• madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 

Hi @Adesoye Da'ud,

The X6.1? I don't think that is a correct phone model. Do you mean X6, or 6.1? And we're talking about a phone call recorder here, not a general purpose voice recorder. The phone call recorder is only available in he pre-loaded Google phone app on Android 10 devices in India AFAIK.

Cheers 🙂