Share ur problem In Nokia 3.1 plus

I want to ask all the users of Nokia 3.1 plus please share the problem which you are facing in Nokia 3.1 plus ...

Share ur problem In Nokia 3.1 plus

Raman zeus Raman zeus
✭✭  / 

I want to ask all the users of Nokia 3.1 plus please share the problem which you are facing in Nokia 3.1 plus ...

Comments

• jayadeep dhfm jayadeep dhfm
    ✭✭  / 

When many notification arrives at a time phone hangs 😞 .. hope will be fixed with next update

• nmgo3 nmgo3
    ✭✭  /  edited April 27

1) Huge delay in Updates. No updates after February, 2020 update

2) Touchscreen is not very responsive. There have been reports online about Frame rate issues.

Honestly, the Display is incredibly underwhelming.

3) Phone hanging issues at times.

• Raman zeus Raman zeus
    ✭✭  / 

Agree bro ...these problems also in my Nokia 3.1 plus ....hope next Android 10 update will fix all these bugs

• Makay Chapulets Makay Chapulets
    ✭✭  / 

My Nokia 3.1 Plus only hangs when my internal storage is remaining below 5GB

• Mukul Mukul
    ✭✭✭  / 

due to corona outbreak most countries still in lockdown condition. thats why updates delayed

• viveak k viveak k
    ✭✭  / 

As above all said nokia 3.1 plus have hanging problem ...problem to process notification and app at the same time and sometimes the touch become responsive on its own while using gboard .

• Swagata Swagata
    ✭✭  / 
    My mobile security has not been updated since November 2019. I've tried a lot but can't update in any way.

✭✭  / 

Are this problems are after pie update or from intial time? My phone came up with pie itself so asking😞

• viveak k viveak k
    ✭✭  / 

It is after pie update bro ...and .. recently for past four months the phone hangs often !!!!

• The white warrior The white warrior
    ✭✭  / 

I guess the Hmd employees are not looking here, as if we are discussing on the ordinary forum site

✭✭  /  edited May 6

Oh okay bro we can hope bug fixes with next update♥️

✭✭  / 

Nokia 1 processes notifications and apps in a better way♥️😞

• Ali alsh Ali alsh
    ✭✭  / 

if you checked the news and official roadmap you would find out even nokia 1 plus got android 10 and according to roadmap this phone has to get update after us

and as things goes on perhaps the next phone won't be 3.1 plus

• Ali alsh Ali alsh
    ✭✭  /  edited May 6

the main problem is why they didn't even tell us a exact date

and they're not responsive

and they have a robot on twitter that has a same answer to every question and that answer is hold on tight your update just around the corner

@HMDLaura

• Mukul Mukul
    ✭✭✭  / 

bro nokia 3.1 plus will get its final android update which is android 10. after that we will got only security update not for the life time. nokia 3.1 plus is over now just prepare yourself to the final salute to our nokia 3.1 plus.

no custom rom, no future for nokia phones. the phones which get the android 10 now they have also no future more than android 11,

nokia low budget phones are best because they got speed updates and also after 3 android updates the phone was fully used.

• Ali alsh Ali alsh
    ✭✭  / 

hey bro

as i think i did not talk about future , i do know about all the things that you said but they kind of made promise by releasing road map and they have to kept their words and release android 10 for us first not 1 plus and don't even answer why

• Mukul Mukul
    ✭✭✭  / 

cheaper phone need cheap maintenance in comparison of costly phones, and their systems modification also dont need so much effort like costly phone need.

thats why i regret to bought nokia 3.1 plus, i need and every indian need to buy nokia 1 like phones, nokia deserve nokia 1 from india. they ignore the phone like nokia 3.1 plus launched in india.

india have no such brave and powerfull brands who launch a best phone which compete nokia like brands in india.

micromax still silent i dont know why they not launching a phone like yuphoria 5010a, india need revolution in mobile market.

nokia just eat our money and provide ignored phones like nokia 3.1 plus.

no march 2020 update, its a shame on nokia, they are failed to fulfill the promise of providing monthly updates. they missed march 2020 update for nokia 3.1 plus

• Mukul Mukul
    ✭✭✭  / 

cheaper phone need cheap maintenance in comparison of costly phones, and their systems modification also dont need so much effort like costly phone need.

thats why i regret to bought nokia 3.1 plus, i need and every indian need to buy nokia 1 like phones, nokia deserve nokia 1 from india. they ignore the phone like nokia 3.1 plus launched in india.

india have no such brave and powerfull brands who launch a best phone which compete nokia like brands in india.

micromax still silent i dont know why they not launching a phone like yuphoria 5010a, india need revolution in mobile market.

nokia just eat our money and provide ignored phones like nokia 3.1 plus.

no march 2020 update, its a shame on nokia, they are failed to fulfill the promise of providing monthly updates. they missed march 2020 update for nokia 3.1 plus

• Bruh Bruh
     / 

Howdy, so, I take quite a few screenshots but I can never access them. I cannot find where they're saved. Checked Google images, the camera (because this phone doesn't have a gallery for some reason??) And even Google Drives. Can't find it anywhere. I can only access my screenshots by the notification that happens when I take them, and after that they're lost forever. I'm on Nokia 3.1 plus, got it late March. Anyone know where screenshots store to?

• Mukul Mukul
    ✭✭✭  /  edited May 7

go to internal storage>picture folder>>screenshot folder

• Emmas Emmas
     / 

Hi, I have a Nokia 3.1 and the airplane mode keeps switching itself on. Any ideas on how to stop this. Thanks