CAMERA Becomes Unresponsive

When i open camera it becomes unresponsive.

CAMERA Becomes Unresponsive

Samroon Sohail Samroon Sohail
✭✭  / 

When i open camera it becomes unresponsive. Sometimes screen gets black when i open it and It becomes and closes also i try to go back and it doesn't go back and stuck on black screen and now when i am opening it tabs are not opening and not being able to click a picture because tabs are showing but are unresponsive to touch. Can someone tell me what should i do to make it work properly.. As sometimes it seems so embarrassing when you open a camera infront of someone it stuck there. I have attached two screenshots of both black and unresponsive screens. Thank you will be looking forward to a solution

Answers

• Kelvin Crag Kelvin Crag
    ✭✭  / 

Clear camera app data.

• Samroon Sohail Samroon Sohail
    ✭✭  / 

I guess i did a mistake by opting Nokia 7.2 so many bugs and issues are on this device and yeah expensive one aswell. Though it will be smooth and good because of its software but so far its not as per defined by dear @Nokia2019

• MollyApple MollyApple
    ✭✭  / 

While I don't have the same blank screen problem, I can sympathise. I have found that when I press the shutter button it can take a few seconds for it to actually take the picture - no moving! And if the thumbnail doesn't change before I close the app, then it didn't take the picture at all, even if the screen froze as if it had. I've been caught out a few times when the camera appears to take a picture but doesn't. Shame, because the snaps are good if overly, unnaturally vivid.

• Jahromi Jahromi
    ✭✭  / 

I have the same problem and I must restart the phone every time...😐😐😐

• Naveenkumar7299 Naveenkumar7299
    ✭✭  / 

I am facing the problem

• Same problem occurs

• devesh narnaware devesh narnaware
    ✭✭  / 

Same issue

• user1511473846933 user1511473846933
    ✭✭  / 

I also suffer from this. When this happens, no app can use camera.

Restart "helps"

• investedinterest investedinterest
    ✭✭  / 

Have discussed frequently with Nokia, but no fix has been reached. I've tried factory resetting, removing every app, etc. The only thing that made a difference was removing every app and removing permissions to use camera from every new app as I redownloaded. That let me go a few days without the issue, but now it has come back. It doesn't happen as frequently, but still at least once a day. Please fix this across all devices, Nokia!!

• Kinzal Kinzal
     / 

Nokia 7.2. Worst phone in the history of mobile phones. Nokia you have lost it completely. Why don't you test your products before launching. Don't make us guinea pigs. Camera unresponsive on the first day of purchase. Battery does not last more then a 5-6 hours. Software updates are not upto mark. Lag when we open multiple apps. I want my money back. Else I will take legal action.

• Kinzal Kinzal
     / 

More issues

Finger scanner does not work many a times

Photos from photo gallery start showing when I charge my phone

Pathetic voice clarity. Have to disconnect and call again.

Regret. Big regret.

Refund my monies. The phone is 24 hour old.

• Kinzal Kinzal
     / 

I want full refund of my monies.

• Kinzal Kinzal
     / 

I will expose you on social media. I will wait till Tuesday (11 August). Else you will see such backlash that you will have tough time.

I want my monies back.