Nokia 3.2 Android 10 issues

1. whatsapp, messenger call recording option works but didn't catch any words/voice.. after restart it works well

Nokia 3.2 Android 10 issues

m3mamun m3mamun
✭✭  /  edited April 27

1. whatsapp, messenger call recording option works but didn't catch any words/voice.. after restart it works well

2. voice search in chrome, youtube google search, ok google also problem. in just 2/3 seconds it's show didn't catch anything.. but after restart it works.

3. browsers are going freeze/lagging when multi tab using.

4. some times browser like chrome or opera lagging too much that it stuck everything.

5. facebook - when getting any notification on facebook, if i using headphone the out speaker also works continue at that time earphone and outspeaker both works. i.g. if you listening any music on that time if you received any notification from facebook your earphones and out speakers both playing that music together.

Comments

• radek fylcka radek fylcka
    ✭✭  /  edited April 28

Since android 10 update sometimes, I am not able to make or receive calls. It Is very annoying

• AndMZ AndMZ
     / 

Assuming this site is monitored: I have the following problems after installing Android 10 on my Nokia 3.2 (happy with the phone) and old enough to be a Nokia fan.

When I start the phone it says: SD card not installed, reinstall. Then as if starting an old diesel engine slowly APPs on the SD card becomes available and work.

I have enabled (through developer mode) putting on and running APPs from the SD card. The card is an SanDisk SD card and it indicated (by the phone) to be 128 GB.

Camera does not work in WhatsApp. Whatever I do I get "camera failed". This not change when the APPs (including WhatsApp) go from grey to their intended color

I had none of the above issues before upgrading. I look forward to the patch fixing these issues.

• piumal piumal
    ✭✭  / 

Why doesn't my phone come with Android 10?

• SAYDOP SAYDOP
    ✭✭  / 

Hi,

I initially got the notification for Android 10 days ago but can't find it for downloads again.

Can anyone help out.

Thanks