Nokia 6.2 Android 10 issues

I recieved the Android 10 update after that phone is slow camera not working there is lag even in scrolling cannot find how to remove app suggestions options…

Nokia 6.2 Android 10 issues

I recieved the Android 10 update after that phone is slow camera not working there is lag even in scrolling cannot find how to remove app suggestions options in app drawer disappointing update

Tagged:

Comments

• Nouman019 Nouman019
    ✭✭✭  / 

I recommend to reset your phone once and probably the issues of slow camera and lag will be solved.

• Dibyendu Karmakar Dibyendu Karmakar
    ✭✭  /  edited April 2020

Please restart the phone 2 or 3 times and if the problem persists then it is advisable to do a hard reset. Hopefully the problem will be solved. I am also using Nokia 6.2 and mine is working just fine.

• Sanjay S Gopal Sanjay S Gopal
    ✭✭  / 

I'm having a similar issue. Camera stops working and apps using camera like Snapchat just shows an error. Flashlight is greyed out in quick settings as well. Went through this 3-4 times, rebooting the phone solves it temporarily.

• Hamza1418154 Hamza1418154
    ✭✭  / 

Handsfree icon on stayusbar is missing... Phone doesnot show headphone or handsfree symbol on statusbar when it connects... Trying to solve via system ui tuner . but after enable headset option from system ui tuner nothing happen... Same problem...

• I think you need separate pack to make video calls from Airtel. I am also unable to make service provider video call of Airtel. Please check airtel website for this.

• Nouman019 Nouman019
    ✭✭✭  / 

My 6.2 is still showing 13/230 songs in PlayMusic from internal storage. 😞

Anyone else having same issue still?

• I bought my new nokia 6.2 yesterday and the wifi and camera stopped working on day 1 and now it's day 2 the phone is in dead state . It's not getting turned on. I've tried everything the customer support said to.it didn't work. Now they say go to the purchased shop

• Hey I bought the phone yesterday the same issues occurred and now it's dead it's not turning on evening pressing volume and power buttons

• I have wifi issues with my device, it keeps on disconnecting, i'm using Jio fiber connection at home and the wifi issue has been there since the new os update

• Petr35 Petr35
     / 

After updating to Android 10 today, I lost the mobile data connectivity.

I did restart the phone a couple of times, tried resetting the network connections, turned on/off mobile data and wifi, forced 3G etc., but nothing really worked.

Any suggestions?

Is it a general issue?

Thanks.

• I mean I dunno if my phone would have had the issue on pie as I only bought my 6.2 earlier this month, but I have noticed a couple occasions where my mobile signal complexly went, then came back, then went with the WiFi then came back again, but after the may security patch it's not happened yet

• mahdip021 mahdip021
    ✭✭  / 

After updating to Android 10, the phone's camera fails every few hours, and you only need to restart to fix the problem.

The camera app shows a completely black screen

In no other program is the camera displayed and it stays black

(⚠️Troubleshooting with Restart only⚠️)

• mahdip021 mahdip021
    ✭✭  / 

This method solves the temporary problem, but after a few hours the problem still persists😔

• mahdip021 mahdip021
    ✭✭  / 

My problem is exactly the same with you

Even the flashlight is turned off

The phone camera does not work in any program

(WhatsApp - Telegram - Instagram - SnapChat ..........)

• mahdip021 mahdip021
    ✭✭  / 

Yes, exactly✔️

Restart solves the problem in just a few hours😕

• Akitt Akitt
    ✭✭  / 

Still no fix for this camera problem I guess? I have been messaging with the support also, and followed the recommended path to clear cache etc. The last recommendation was to completely reset the phone to factory settings. Well finally did that today even though it's quite the pain. After couple of hours, the problem is back again! Only reboot fixes it for a few hours, do not waste your time resetting the phone to factory settings.

• mahdip021 mahdip021
    ✭✭  / 

Yes. They do not take any action to solve this problem

Really bad hmd support😑😕

• Joe1242 Joe1242
    ✭✭  / 

I also have this issue. I have a Nokia 6.2 and the camera occasionally goes black and will not work in any apps that require camera. Also flashlight is greyed out and unavailable during this problem. Rebooting the phone offers temporary solution usually for a few days. Is there a support ticket anyone can reference for this problem?

• VinaySC VinaySC
    ✭✭  / 

This phone has become such a mess after the Android 10 update.

I guess we can all agree that the HMD Support just sucks, they dont really care about us.

I currently have these many issues since I got A10 (even after a hard-reset).

1. Touch issues - I cant do a long press because the phone registers the touch for a very small time.
    2. Camera doesnt work - A lot of people have this issue. The flashlight icon gets disabled, and all the apps that require camera to work say "Your camera has stopped working".
    3. Bootloader unlock disabled - I understand that unlocking the bootloader can cause issues, but only those who are aware of the consequences would unlock it. Disabling the whole option to unlock it makes zero sense.
    4. Fingerprint just doesnt work sometimes, I get fed up of unlocking via fingerprint and end up with the pattern.

Should've just gone with a Redmi phone when I had the chance. Buying this phone was a mistake.

• I also face

-the camera issue as discribed by many others

-automatic enabling of the camera by clicking 2 times on the right button works 1on 10 times.

-Flashlight does not work either, i had to install another app.

-hotspot cannot be anbled of the phone; 4G is working fanatstic so i would use hotspot to connect my laptop but it simple cannot be enbled by clicking on the icon.

What to do?

• There isn't a fix only the temporary fix by restarting

• mohamed shehabi mohamed shehabi
    ✭✭  /  edited August 2020

Hi guys, I finally managed to get the Camera issue resolved for good. It seems after the recent software changes you must reset the Camera ,, so open the Camera setting and at the end of the page press "reset settings" , I did this nearly 10 days ago and never faced the problem since then. Good luck

• Trish 11 Trish 11
    ✭✭  / 

I had an update to android 10 today and now my screen goes black when I make or receive calls. I have restarted it numerous times to no avail. Not impressed as I need my phone for work.😡

• After the update yesterday, when I receive or make a call, the screen goes black and I cannot do anything. I cannot put it on speaker, hang up and do anything else until the other person hange up or I restart the phone.

• alialavi alialavi
    ✭✭  / 

Hello friends. Please help me, my phone is Nokia 6.2. After updating Android 10, the proxy sensor has a problem. My phone number is 09183606547. I am Iranian. My email is [email protected]

• alialavi alialavi
    ✭✭  / 

Hello friends. Please help me, my phone is Nokia 6.2. After updating Android 10, the proxy sensor has a problem. My phone number is 09183606547. I am Iranian. My email is [email protected]