[Update 11/05/20] Android 10 on Nokia 1 Plus - Page 2

The nokia 1 device has received a new maintenance patch, it is a beacon of hope for the 1 plus, hopefully it will soon receive it too.

[Update 11/05/20] Android 10 on Nokia 1 Plus

Comments

• felipe2 felipe2
    ✭✭  / 

The nokia 1 device has received a new maintenance patch, it is a beacon of hope for the 1 plus, hopefully it will soon receive it too.

• Sir2nice Sir2nice
    ✭✭  / 

Am sure not cause it seems like HMD has no interest with Nokia 1 plus

• Blackwell Blackwell
    ✭✭  / 

I share the same opinion as Sir2nice. Along with felipe2, I have questioned directly with Nokia Mobile Support the loss of Notifications sound volume since May 2020. My phone has been back to NMS in Hungary twice for technical investigation under warranty but they failed to fix it. It was returned with the report of No Fault Found, while everyone on their Community web site was pointing to the May 2020 Android 10 update. The last update was at the end of October 2020 but before installing this update I asked NMS just what it was expected to fix. I received no intelligent reply, just a referral to the three-line release notes. The only connection seemed to be 'User Enhancements' - not exactly an acknowledgement of a Nokia induced problem being remedied.

Having installed it I can report that the Notifications sound levels have been returned to their as-new level. But what poor customer support, to take 6 months to fix a problem that has made their product almost unusable for many of its advertised functions.

• basit2241 basit2241
    ✭✭  / 

Well all of sudden my Nokia 1 plus device is unable to check for update on Nokia servers I am facing this issue since one week also my friend Nokia 1 plus devices are getting the same problem please anyone show some light my internet is fully working and also data working please fix this issue urgently and report to Nokia update servers me so worried

• How does one create a new topic in this forum???

• Please help me,I cannot find Nokia care in Lebanon, I need replacement for my Nokia 8.1 battery, kindly advise contact details for Nokia in Lebanon

• Please help me,I cannot find Nokia care in Lebanon, I need replacement for my Nokia 8.1 battery, kindly advise contact details for Nokia in Lebanon