[Moved] No network access since Android 10 update

This discussion was created from comments split from: [Updated 20/04/20]Android 10 on Nokia 3.2.

[Moved] No network access since Android 10 update

System System
✭✭✭  / 
This discussion was created from comments split from: [Updated 20/04/20]Android 10 on Nokia 3.2.

Comments

• radek fylcka radek fylcka
    ✭✭  /  edited April 28

Not able to make or receive calls since Droid 10 update. Any advice because it Is super annoying. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesnt. (SIM slot, reset, etc. already tried)

• Meiko Meiko
     / 

Same here: when trying to use the nokia 3.2 as a phone – yes there are still such old-fashioned people – it tries to connect then tells me there is no network available(translated from German, actual message: "Mobilfunknetz ist nicht verfügbar").

The indicator at the top usually shows full signal strength bus sometimes switches to not connected. When trying to manually choose the available network all local networks are shown but the selection of my provider leads sometimes to an error, sometimes it succeds. But even after a – seemingly – successful connection there are no calls possible, neither incoming nor outgoing.

The SIM works well in another cellphone and was also working flawlessly before the android 10 update, which was quite recent here in germany. Due to the effective lockdown there was no need to use the phone "as a phone" til now (it's my son's phone and he has to stay at home).

I would not call this annoying... my son needs a phone in the first place. The usage as a smart device is a nice plus but not essential.

A fast fix or workaround would be much apreciated.

• Meiko Meiko
     / 

Addendum:

installed latest update: no change.

tried a factory reset: no change.

so now I have to reconfigure the device and it still cannot be used to make phone-calls. I am not amused...