Where are the rest of the customisation features????

I've been noticing this for quiet a while now. In the settings options, there are some recommendations.

Where are the rest of the customisation features????

Axe-man Axe-man
✭✭✭  / 

I've been noticing this for quiet a while now. In the settings options, there are some recommendations. I've highlighted the part where it tells me to try different styles, customize wallpaper, clock etc.

So far I can only customize the wallpaper which I could earlier also.

So what's new in here???? I don't understand.

Pls suggest.

Thanks...

Comments

• user1542692860701 user1542692860701
    ✭✭✭  / 

That's actually google pixel android 10 features that doesn't come to android one devices. (If you use pixel or phone with pixel custom rom you'll understand better)

I think Nokia forgot to remove that kind of suggestion from settings

• user1542692860701 user1542692860701
    ✭✭✭  / 

So basically

We know that google added "style" feature in android 10 but it's "pixel exclusive feature" you can tweak the accent color, font, icon shape, lock screen clock style. But they aren't available on android one devices.

Fortunately, there's someone who tried to use pixel theme app on stock android and it works. Check this video

For now i only use the ported the live wallpaper from pixel 4 and it kinda amazing tho. You can tweak the live wallpaper just like in pixel. It turns dark automatically when you turn on dark mode

If you have pixel or phone with "pixel experience" custom rom, you will notice some difference for example:

Look at the "wallpaper" option. However, in pixel or phone with pixel custom rom, it was named "wallpaper & styles" like this

And it takes you to an app like this

I think i will try the trick to use this app (there's an apk for this app in apkmirror tho) but after i received the april MR Upgrade