My camera stopped working after Android 10 came up is it same for you aswell?

Camera started malfunctioning after updating the phone to Android 10.

My camera stopped working after Android 10 came up is it same for you aswell?

adityaptl98@gmail.com [email protected]
✭✭  / 

Camera started malfunctioning after updating the phone to Android 10. Camera opens and blacks out with a capture button not working, No front and back camera swipe button.

Answers

• Dibyendu Karmakar Dibyendu Karmakar
    ✭✭  / 

Mine is working fine but wide angle option isn't coming except for video.

• Kimble303 Kimble303
    ✭✭  / 

Works OK. Wide angle as well.

• CJaramillo CJaramillo
    ✭✭  / 

Reset your phones guys.

• rakshith rakshith
    ✭✭  / 

Happened a few times for me too! Not just the camera app, also other apps that uses camera like snapchat crashes. Says can't find camera, restart app or device. Just restarting phone solves the issue. But it's happening like every two days after Android 10 update. Will there be a fix for this?

• rakesh☠️ rakesh☠️
     /  edited May 9

Mine is working pretty good

• kirtan desai kirtan desai
    ✭✭  / 

Yes same is happening with me. Camera is not accessible through any app and torch isn't working either

• rakshith rakshith
    ✭✭  / 

I've reported this issue to the support and they said to clear the cache of the camera app and reset the settings. But that doesn't even work and the settings are also not accessible in the camera app

• ellendunger ellendunger
    ✭✭  / 

Mine is also not working properly. The camera app and in snapchat. I restart the phone and they work for an hour or two but then stop working. My photos taken before the update are not appearing either. Not far off doing a factory reset. Any other suggestions?

• faheem haider faheem haider
     / 

same issue camera stops working

• Nokia 6.2 .My mobile is in dead state it's not getting turned on I've tried all instructions customer care said.they didn't work. I juts bought my phone yesterday. Wow

• I Updated my Nokia 4.2 phone to Android 10 and all the videos i record are mute, and all my voice recording apps are without sound too, bt i make calls though. Please when is there going to be a fix for this?

• Kimble303 Kimble303
    ✭✭  / 

6.2 is my backup phone and I don't take much pictures with it. But now after using Android 10 for a few weeks or so I have noticed some trouble when starting the cam with double-pressing the power button when the phone is locked. Sometimes the cam screen won't "load" completely or it lags and you cannot take a picture, at least not immediately.

• ManLikeCliff ManLikeCliff
    ✭✭✭  /