Android 10 in Bug's Updated

Last updated on Fingerprints not work , Display properly Not on ,Over hiting, battery Drain very fast after Android 10 update

Android 10 in Bug's Updated

#Bbp@8384 #[email protected]
✭✭  / 

Last updated on Fingerprints not work , Display properly Not on ,Over hiting, battery Drain very fast after Android 10 update

Comments

• user1527409733585 user1527409733585
    ✭✭  / 

bokeh photos are not saved. It is just unbelievable what HMD delivers here.

• ElZoido ElZoido
    ✭✭  / 

Restart the phone, that helped for me.

• Kapor Kapor
    ✭✭  / 

We waited for Android 10, on first premium Hmd Nokia, for quite a long time and now when we get it they cripple the camera by disabling RAW support!

I went for the Sirocco from iPhone SE, I wanted a premium Android with good software support and good hardware. Nokia and Android one were the best choice, or so I thought. I see now that this is just a marketing scheme. I mean, Nokia first updated the 7, 7+, 6,...and only now the most expensive of the Nokia's and with all that extra time they took they couldn't do it wright!

For me this is unacceptable, I hope this is an honest mistake and will be resolved soon with an update. If we don't get better Android 10 with camera, Wi-Fi and other bugs resolved in the next update I am selling my sirocco and will never again buy Nokia from Hmd.

• Edwin Jay Edwin Jay
    ✭✭  / 

Please re-enable RAW support. Probably THE biggest bug in Android 10 release