NOKIA CUSTOM NUI (NOKIA USER INTERFACE) MUST BE DEVELOPED.

Nokia really needs Custom (UI) User Interface, its because Stock Android is really odd looking, it needs to be Customised like Themes, moving icons , beautiful looks , software customisation for fixing bugs etc...

NOKIA CUSTOM NUI (NOKIA USER INTERFACE) MUST BE DEVELOPED.

Nafish Nafish
✭✭  /  edited May 3

Nokia really needs Custom (UI) User Interface, its because Stock Android is really odd looking, it needs to be Customised like Themes, moving icons , beautiful looks , software customisation for fixing bugs etc...

And nokia Should Always use latest specifications, processor, all essential Sensors in Every nokia Phones. Like Xiaomi do.

Then Nokia will surely Top again and will rule over world.

Otherwise just like in the Beginning Nokia destroyed because of Android for not going with Android and Now again Nokia will be Destroyed because of Android but that time Due to not Accepting Android and Now it will happen because Sticking with Android too much that Nokia does not want to do anything special only pure Android but Nokia should soon understand this that the world has changed its Not about Only Beautiful looks and Strong Hardware But Also Beautiful Software Customisation and Amazing exciting features. Such as (Xiaomi's MIUI 12).

So please Nokia Don't repeat Big Mistake Again, Make your Own (Custom UI) not stock Android.

And take every feedback Seriously.

Nowadays People are Buying Nokia Phones because of their Respect and love to Nokia Brand (Me too, but i am very disappointed by your work on stock Android Optimization, people like Custom Android UI because of more features and beautiful looks and me too ) but you are self Destroying your Legacy....

So Sadly.... i have told you before Many times on different channels....

We Hope you will take it seriously...

What are you doing My Dear Nokia Can't you see your Competitors what they are doing Special. Your Brand have a Value in Millions of Hearts.

But i think you can't see that New new companies are doing great and what are you doing (Pure, Secure, and up-to-date) others have these features what special you have?

Please Don't stick to Stock Android

Make your Own Nokia UI just like other companies are doing. And Bounce back Again.....

Hope you will think over it and work.

Your faithfully

Md. Nafish Raza

Comments