Mobile Data Automatically Turns On

Hello! There seems to be a problem to the Mobile Data switch since I upgraded my Nokia 6.1 plus phone from Android Pie to Android 10.

Mobile Data Automatically Turns On

Jom Ampit Jom Ampit
✭✭  / 

Hello!

There seems to be a problem to the Mobile Data switch since I upgraded my Nokia 6.1 plus phone from Android Pie to Android 10. The mobile data automatically turns on when my phone is idle or my phone detects I'm connected to a wifi with slow internet connection. I check in the settings and the notification drawer and it shows that mobile data is turned off, but the signal/mobile indicator says its turned on.

It really consumes my mobile data because of this unintended mobile data switched on. Is there any way to fix this? I set the mobile data plan and wifi settings to not turn on mobile data automatically when wifi is off but the problem still persists.

There are many bugs in Nokia 6.1 Plus phone running Android 10 that are mentioned in this forum and I can attest to those. I waited for updates to fix this but to ni avail. Please help. Thanks!

Answers

• Kelvin Crag Kelvin Crag
    ✭✭  / 

Turn off 'mobile data always active' in developer options.

• Hi;

I have this problem too. when I turn off 'mobile data always active' in developer options and disable (off mode) the developer option (Picture1), this mode will turn on again (Picture2)