Home General Ideas

[Moved] Feature Request - Dual accounts/apps facility

I am using Nokia 7.1 and 6.1, both are dual sim smart phones, I really suggest you to introduce dual accounts (as dual sim phones, dual accounts linked to seperate whatsapp, telegram etc) facility for social media apps like Telegram, Whatsapp, Facebook, instagram etc.

[Moved] Feature Request - Dual accounts/apps facility

Rejithpg Rejithpg
✭✭  /  edited May 25

I am using Nokia 7.1 and 6.1, both are dual sim smart phones, I really suggest you to introduce dual accounts (as dual sim phones, dual accounts linked to seperate whatsapp, telegram etc) facility for social media apps like Telegram, Whatsapp, Facebook, instagram etc. which is alread provided even in samsung, motorola smart phones, The need of dual accounts is much necesary now a days as the work and family matters linked on a same platform and mixes very frequently. Hope you understand the difficulties faced, Hope you understand the need, and will update accordingly.

Thank you.

Rejith 

Comments

• user123 user123
    ✭✭✭  / 

@Rejithpg

Since HMD is using Pure Secure UptoDate Android ONE it may not come until google release the feature.

• dbs dbs
    ✭✭  / 

As long as HMD insists in the failed strategy of using Android One, all those useful features you find on Samsung phones will continue to be missing.

Google's stock Android is 3 years behind Samsung's version of Android. And HMD decided it was a good idea to use the version of Android that is last on the train of software innovation.

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

This will indeed be a very useful feature to run copies of the same app. Yes, there are apps on the Play Store which can do this. But they are full of ads and yet can't provide the functionality to the level that a system app can provide. So, I wish this was offered in HMD's phones. It's right though that Android One won't allow this, so, nothing to look forward to as long as this badge remains on the phones.

The phone sold in China, however, used to have this setting, but limited to a few apps decided by HMD/FIH.