Nokia anew: Some at HMD do not want to revive the Lumia design

(Twitter) For me it's obviously a huge disagree. People hated it due to the lackluster app store, not because of the unique and colourful design language.

Nokia anew: Some at HMD do not want to revive the Lumia design

SirFaceFone SirFaceFone
✭✭✭  /  edited May 6

For me it's obviously a huge disagree. People hated it due to the lackluster app store, not because of the unique and colourful design language. Your thoughts?

Comments

• Daniel G. Daniel G.
    ✭✭  / 

If ppl are confused as to which OS Nokia is now using, they are too lazy to do the research and would rather assume they are right. I, personally like the Lumia design. It's very simple and neat. The preview brought back the Lumia feel just a bit but still looks clunky I'm a way.

• smh77 smh77
    ✭✭  / 

Personally I like the design. It was different then. And would be now. I never had one. But certainly admired the 1020 and other top end Lumias. It made polycarbonate look premium. And was emminently practical against scratching and drops. If Nokia had gone all in with Android from the start...what might have been...

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Hi @SirFaceFone,

Well the people at HMD and whoever advises them on marketing is clearly wrong. They should be using the Lumia design with Android with a Nokia twist, not this god-awful Android One rubbish.

All the good bits, none of the bad - that's how HMD should have taken forward Nokia's legacy.

Cheers 🙂