Problem during the call?!

Hi everyone,my name is Predrag i am from Serbia(south-east Europe),i own 6.2 for 19 days now and i am so far satisfied with the device,it is not my first Nokia(HDM) at least i owned 5 for year and a half,and for about 2 months i had Nokia 2.2 witch for me was painfully slow despite very good battery life.

Problem during the call?!

Pekica018 Pekica018
✭✭  / 

Hi everyone,my name is Predrag i am from Serbia(south-east Europe),i own 6.2 for 19 days now and i am so far satisfied with the device,it is not my first Nokia(HDM) at least i owned 5 for year and a half,and for about 2 months i had Nokia 2.2 witch for me was painfully slow despite very good battery life.

When i am calling someone,or someone calls me,i do not press the screen to my face,i only top earpece,and phone randomly opens apps like settings,clock even do not desturb option....is anybody else have similar problem?

Tagged:

Comments

• Nope but recently when I connect to the wireless headphones phone is switching automatically to the speaker during the call

• RemkoB RemkoB
    ✭✭  / 

Similar over here. There is another report on that issue as well over here somewhere. Seems like an issue with proximity sensor. Hoped they would have fixed it in Android 10 update, but its not.

I end up with several screens/apps opened and also settings turned on/off like wifi, gps, bluetooth etc. My magical ear really annoys me and i'm surprised that there are no more complaines about It. That many people only using headsets ?

BTW on my company phone (Samsung a40) i have similar issue but not as regular as on 6.2 (: always).

So google or Nokia, please fix it...

• NokiaPortugal NokiaPortugal
    ✭✭  / 

Hello, I have the same problem for 5 months, I was convinced that with the update to android 10 the problem would be solved, but in reality the problem remains.

Whenever I make calls or receive the phone, it automatically activates the Do Not Disturb mode during the call and opens other functions on the display sometimes!

Please Nokia, correct this problem with an update or solution!

• RemkoB RemkoB
    ✭✭  / 

Issue is still here.. can't this be fixed??

• Krille79 Krille79
    ✭✭  / 

I have noticed that you can't lock the screen during a call and the screen activates as soon something tuches it

• ggpp ggpp
    ✭✭  / 

Same problem ... no solution ...

• NokiaPortugal NokiaPortugal
    ✭✭  / 

I have too!

Even after the update Android 10 V2.400, Nokia 6.2 continues to go into "Do Not Disturb Mode" during Phone Calls...

Please Nokia fix this bug that has lasted for 1 year ..., I have always been waiting for an update to fix this problem and nothing until now!