Microphone Issue

Microphone just muted sometimes.

Microphone Issue

Ashif Monim Ashif Monim
✭✭  / 

Microphone just muted sometimes.

microphnes stop working on calls or video recording, device has to be restarted to work normally,,, this is happening several times a day

when Nokia will solve this bug ?

Tagged:

Comments

• mhachicha234 mhachicha234
    ✭✭  / 

It's the same here i found microphone problème after the Android 10 and i can't do anything

I just have the garantie and he finish in the next january

• WAusJackBauer WAusJackBauer
    ✭✭  / 

From what I've found, the April security update has fixed the microphone issues but I can't say for 100% sure.

• Pravi@1293 [email protected]
    ✭✭  / 

No it's not. Still having this issues. Tried even after hard reset, still facing the same

• Tej9635 Tej9635
    ✭✭  /  edited June 1

I reset mobile also. microphone again not working after 2 or 3 days. Again i restart my mobile.

What the hmd doing while giving bug os. please slove this issue fast as possible. Only mic works calling when speaker is on only.

The model TA-1152

• I am also facing same problem pls fix it as earliest as possible

• Bobbietuff Bobbietuff
    ✭✭  / 

Still waiting on a fix for this issue, come on Nokia, sort it out.

• Bobbietuff Bobbietuff
    ✭✭  / 

At start I thought it was my phone, so sent it back and received a new one. All was well until after 3 days, the mic stopped working on video and Google Voice. When will we have any confirmation about the issue getting resolved Nokia?

• Mr.Ayaan Mr.Ayaan
    ✭✭  / 

I am facing the mic issue on call or voice assistant but when I uninstall the update phone app on settings my mic work perfectly fine but my voice assistant issue cant fix so uninstall the update of my phone app 😉

• Naveen N. Bhat Naveen N. Bhat
    ✭✭  / 

I have the same issues in my Nokia 4.2. The mic works fine during video calls but there's no sound when I record video even with or without earphones. Please fix!

• jamiu anifowose jamiu anifowose
     /  edited August 8

I am also facing this problem with mic. Always restarting phone to make it work. Please fix this.

• Ever since I installed the Android 10 version, I have been having serious problem with my mic, always have to restart my phone to make it work. Before you know it, stops working again. Please do something about this.

• Tej9635 Tej9635
    ✭✭  / 

Useless of latest update, they cannot fix microphone issue. Only performance is improved.

• rajiv1978 rajiv1978
    ✭✭  / 

Microphone not working while using for voice recording in WhatsApp

• Zee khan Zee khan
    ✭✭  / 

You can try by disabling the microphone permission of the Google assistant,by going to settings>apps & notification>Google app>permission>microphone>deny,and try now!

• Zee khan Zee khan
    ✭✭  / 

Here is a fix!

You can try by disabling the microphone permission of the Google assistant,by going to settings>apps & notification>Google app>permission>microphone>deny,and try now!

• Tej9635 Tej9635
    ✭✭  /  edited August 31

Thanks bro, it's working🤸🤸.

Disable & restart device.

Write new discussion.