Will You Buy Nokia Phone Again?

Hello Friends, I'm sure most Nokia phone users now are the people who are/were the fan of the old Nokia. You buy this Nokia phone because of the Love for Nokia.

Will You Buy Nokia Phone Again?

AwaraLucky AwaraLucky
✭✭✭  / 

Hello Friends,

I'm sure most Nokia phone users now are the people who are/were the fan of the old Nokia. You buy this Nokia phone because of the Love for Nokia.

but in this community forum I fount most people are disappointed and not happy. This discussion is specially for Nokia 5.1 plus users, they are the most disappointed Nokia users, neglected and fooled by HMD Global.

and the big reason for this is Android 10 update, HMD global is making Nokia 5.1 plus users fool again and again. everyone know about their roadmap scam, and others excuses.

So after all this drama, will you buy Nokia phone again?

I will not buy Nokia next time and maybe never.😁

Comments

• bottlezavr bottlezavr
    ✭✭  / 

why not buy? I bought a Nokia 5.1 Plus last summer for $ 45 on Black Friday. The phone works for me without problems. Yes, there is a problem with Wi-Fi connection and I can’t get full root access, but for this price the phone works fine. therefore, if there is a good discount, then I will buy myself a new phone.

• AwaraLucky AwaraLucky
    ✭✭✭  /  edited May 8

Yes, totally my choice, and I told you my choice, now what is your choice.??

The new update will not bring any changes to my life, I'm changing my life everyday, you don't have to worry for that.😁

but the new update will bring changes to my "Phone" thats what I want.

@HMDLaura is promising (fooling) again and again for update, that's why I'm still here with Nokia phone. If they don't do fake promises I already have been purchased other phone. and I thing I have to do that now.

Thanks.

• AwaraLucky AwaraLucky
    ✭✭✭  / 

Yes I saw everyone who got Android 10 is complaining,

but have you seen, users using Android 9 are also complaining.

I think HMD Global don't have the people with right set of skills, thats why they are not able to build a stable version of OS for their phone after 8 months of OS release from Google.

according to their work efficiency, I think we will get a bug free stable Android 10 in next century.

Ok bro you wait for a bug free and stable version,

• AwaraLucky AwaraLucky
    ✭✭✭  / 

Yes I got it, COVID-19 is a special virus which come to earth only to take revenge from every Nokia 5.1 plus users.😂😂

Why COVID-19 is affecting update and service of Nokia 5.1 plus only. why Nokia resealed update for other models, why Nokia 5.1 plus is the only neglected.

hahaha....😂 COVID-19 is an excuse only for lazy persons.

• AwaraLucky AwaraLucky
    ✭✭✭  / 

wow that was a great deal... 😀 very nice, you should keep buying.

• MrAvi MrAvi
    ✭✭  / 

No... Never.... Next will be OnePlus Z or poco F2/M2.... Later iPhone 😀

• khrlagst khrlagst
    ✭✭  / 

My choice will buy another Nokia phone withe the latest OS and nice specifications.

I don't mind if they keep delay the major update, because the outbreak of COVID19, people worry about their healthty so do i, and you too, right? Even WFH doesn't mean you're safe from the spreading of this virus, we don't know if people around us getting infected, you can't tell, then how about them who work at the office.

Just be patience a bit more and wait for the stable release, because the last major update that we received is not purely stable, guess what? A lot of graphic glitch and bugs here and there, just wait buddy. If you wants to buy a new phone besides Nokia, then go ahead buddy.

Cheers

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Community forum of all companies will be similar. Because when do most users come here? The reality is only when they face an issue and are in need of help. So, unless a company starts deleting threads, all phone companies from Apple to Google to Samsung to OnePlus will have similar issues reported across the forums.

If you do not want to buy a Nokia again just because the Android 10 update is taking a while, then I feel sorry for you. There are other more important issues which should lead to such a decision. The updates taking a little longer is not anything so critical. You are already supported for over 2 years now and you'll continue to be getting security updates for the next year too. I think that's already quite a bit of commitment and you should help them them with your patience if its taking a while.

• Bittu Avi Bittu Avi
    ✭✭  / 

No Never 😠😠🖕👎

• ManLikeCliff ManLikeCliff
    ✭✭✭  / 

That isn't a nice emoji Mr Bittu. Try to calm yourself and control your A10 emotions and grievance, you'll get it that's an assurance.

• KartikHegdeG KartikHegdeG
    ✭✭  / 

Got fooled once, can't do anything about that...

I'm not an idiot to trust them again!

• jaykay jaykay
    ✭✭  / 

The Nokia 5.1 i is a faulty device. No way around that. Poor quality control leading to charging port and touch screen issues. I bought this phone only for the mediatek processor. I play mobile games professionally and all these issues seriously affect me. Plus the service centres blatantly ripping the poor souls off is unsatisfactory considering what sales they are enjoying with the Nokia brand name.

• rabbil1 rabbil1
    ✭✭  /  edited May 9

The only thing i learned from this whole ordeal is never to buy a mediatek powered stock Android device. Not Nokia's fault per se. Although, Nokia still needs to improve much of its services. I also understand that all the Nokia 5.1 plus users are angry over the delay in Android 10 update. But let's wait until the second quarter is over. Just a month remaining for the second quarter to end.

Also, if anybody doesn't wanna buy a Nokia device or wants to buy some other device, it's completely all right. Everybody is free to make their own choices! Peace! ✌️

• Arthur Amatus Arthur Amatus
    ✭✭  / 

Sim, vou comprar a Nokia é a única com Android Pure que fornece duas atualizações de versão de software além daquela que vem da caixa e três anos de segurança, além do design e boa construção. Para mim isso vale o investimento, passo mais tempo com o dispositivo, entendo o atraso nesse tempo pandêmico, a Nokia nunca deixou passar em relação ao meu Nokia 6 e Nokia 6.1 Plus mesmo que eu tenha importado de outro país

• AwaraLucky AwaraLucky
    ✭✭✭  / 

hahaha🤣 and sorry for you common sense boy🤣

I never saw any doctor launching a roadmap for birth operation, then don't follow it and again launch new raodmap and again don't follow it.🤣😂

let assume if any doctor do this with you or your wife?? what will you do??😂

doctor don't give parents fake hope, that we will do operation this day, no-no this day cancel we will do operation in next quarter, 🤣

• Bharath KB Bharath KB
    ✭✭✭  / 

Oh ur comments mean that the only company gives the roadmap is nokia (Hmd) and all other OEMs are straightaway updating the phones without any planned roadmap isn't it ?

• ManLikeCliff ManLikeCliff
    ✭✭✭  / 

@AwaraLucky & @bharatBK you both have problem 😂

• AwaraLucky AwaraLucky
    ✭✭✭  / 

they give update or not, that's not matter, but they don't launch raodmap for the update, and if they do they follow it, don't revise again and again... they atleast don't give fake hopes to the customers. and don't showcase themselves by launching raodmap like champ😁

• AwaraLucky AwaraLucky
    ✭✭✭  / 

Yes, I agree😁 I have a problem, and the problem is HMD Global's product on my hand.

• jaykay jaykay
    ✭✭  / 

Stock Android is just a skin. If other companies can offer proper development with mediatek processors then we should buy their products. Mediatek is getting more popular in mid range segment. And BBK electronics is showing good potential with Mediatek and Snapdragon processors. Telling excuse as stock Android and Mediatek is just shameful. Stock Android means they don't have to modify anything in Android and hence development should be faster. I don't knkw ehag logic some people are using.

• AwaraLucky AwaraLucky
    ✭✭✭  / 

Yes you are right..

now you can understand the people who are still waiting and defending the HMD😂 they are not able to accept the fact that they are fooled by their beloved brand.😁