4 times charging port changed and still no use

I have changed the charging port 4 times now after changing it 4 th time using extended warranty feature provided by nokia my problem didn't solved the device…

4 times charging port changed and still no use

Samsam Samsam
✭✭  / 

I have changed the charging port 4 times now after changing it 4 th time using extended warranty feature provided by nokia my problem didn't solved the device is fake charging it shows charging when I plug in and after it shows 7 hrs or 1 day for charging I replaced my charger but the problem persists I have to plug in and out several times to get a minimum charging time of 3 hrs im frustrated with this piece of crap the **** company makes😡😡😡

Comments

• TEJAS PATHADE TEJAS PATHADE
    ✭✭  / 

Yes same problem for me too, charging port broke after 1 year and before that there is issue as device not charging properly, charger was very poor.

• jithurnair jithurnair
    ✭✭  /  edited May 10

Please use another brand data cable like Samsung,mi etc . It will solve your problem 👍😉

• AwaraLucky AwaraLucky
    ✭✭✭  / 

Don't go to Nokia service center, goto any local mobile repair shop, ask them to replace you charging sub board. this will solve your problem at very low cost.

• Samsam Samsam
    ✭✭  / 

I think now problem is solved I changed my stock cable and charger now it charges pretty fast

• Ajinkyaw20 Ajinkyaw20
    ✭✭  / 

Many users said that change the cable..its okay to change it and fix the same....

but why NOKIA company is not providing good type of accessories.

• Ashish Raj Ranjan Ashish Raj Ranjan
    ✭✭  / 

Will not buy NOKIA again while buying I preferred 6.1 plus over other mi and Samsung phones... Same charging problem after many vists to service center changed cable too but no change... pluging in and out, keeping phone in particular position for charging is really frustrating 😠

• Is there risk of screen damage while changing port ?

& Do service center heat phone to remove display?

• Kemkem Kemkem
     / 

@ब्रिजेश मांद्रेकर for charging port only back cover is removed.