I found Gcam compatible with Nokia 4.2

after so many Gcam try, here it is! wyroczen_trCamera_V4

I found Gcam compatible with Nokia 4.2

Fla76 Fla76
✭✭  /  edited May 8

after so many Gcam try, here it is!

wyroczen_trCamera_V4

https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/android/google-camera/f/changelog1101/

works well, standard camera, portrait, night mode, video, and all this with the front camera.

long HDR + processing times, I advise you to wait that finish First photo's processing, and then take the next one.

Comments

• EvEm EvEm
    ✭✭  / 

It's not working properly. It can crash during few settings/options. It's better to get paid camera app.

• Fla76 Fla76
    ✭✭  / 

absolutely not!

I confirm that it is totally compatible!

if you have problems you have not configured it correctly.

in phone option stop app-> clear cache-> clear data memory.

then open the cam by long press on the icon on desktop -> make a video -> enter the options and put the display in JPG

enjoy this Gcam full work!

• EvEm EvEm
    ✭✭  / 

Is it exactly wyroczen_trCamera_V4.apk that you had installed?

• EvEm EvEm
    ✭✭  / 

Nope, it's not working even if clear memory - after again power on app, and switching between those options (icons) on down of the app giving me this.

So this is not made for 4.2 framework. As it wasn't working properly under 9.

• Fla76 Fla76
    ✭✭  / 

it is possible that it is not compatible with android 9, and it will be compatible when you install android 10.

but have you tried to enter in the app by long pressing on the icon -> make a video-> from video mode enter in the options, and then set JPG display ?

• EvEm EvEm
    ✭✭  / 

Yes.

Btw - I have now Android 10.

Did you noticed that stock app is doing massive pixelose when you take pics from phone memory to pc for example and open it in any program?

In Android 9, all pics was sharp and beautiful. In Android 10, stock camera app is doing tragic pixelose as well... For f**k sake..

• EvEm EvEm
    ✭✭  / 

BTW Icannot find JPG display, in what exactly section is it?

• Fla76 Fla76
    ✭✭  / 

Sorry for wrong information: you cannot choose the JPG display mode.

set in default setting -> model setting -> pixel 4xl ... then in color setting -> pixel 2

then disable face shape correction, astrophoto, light Paint Burton , focus tracking and also hexagon DSP, auxiliary camera, dci-p3 color space, 4k video, night mode Hint, smartburst, RAW + jpg control, social share

enable "Hide movement icon", hdr + control, show exposure Burton, Number of frame HDR +: 5, video stabilization yes

let me know if you can get it working

• Abdul_mng Abdul_mng
    ✭✭  / 

Try the cameraPx by nullby versions, works well with Nokia 4.2 android 10