Randomly touch not working how to fix it in my Nokia 8.1

randomly touch not working Please help me how to fix it???

Randomly touch not working how to fix it in my Nokia 8.1

randomly touch not working

Please help me how to fix it???

Answers

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Hi @souravuser1532360431648,

Things like this are normally caused by either a third-party app which somehow accessing the touch input when it's not visible, an Android config problem, driver problem or a hardware problem. You can try these different things to see what might help you get rid of the problem:

1. Soft reset - long press the power button until the phone restarts. Don't worry, no data lost by this method.
    2. Safe mode - press the power button then long press the power icon on screen then select safe mode. This will disable all your personal apps so it can be useful for eliminating those as a problem. Use the phone for a long period of time in this mode to see if the problem happens again. If it does then there is a problem with one of your apps.
    3. Hard reset and restore app settings from backup (be sure to do a backup first, see my thread here for suggestions: ttps://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/58205/my-recommended-backup-and-restore-method
    4. Hard reset and don't restore app settings, only restore your personal files like photos etc.

Please tell us what you find.

Cheers 🙂