Throwback to 2012: "Just where did your Nokia come from?"

Lots of Nokia articles moved to Microsoft's websites after the acquisition. Here's one (Link) I wish new Nokia made articles like these again.

Throwback to 2012: "Just where did your Nokia come from?"

SirFaceFone SirFaceFone
✭✭✭  / 

Lots of Nokia articles moved to Microsoft's websites after the acquisition. Here's one

I wish new Nokia made articles like these again.

Comments

• singhnsk singhnsk
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Ah man, the communication and engagement at that time was 👌. No matter the problems internally, the company was such open and cool. I wonder why HMD couldn't afford some of those old cool people (designers, writers, social media) which actually connected with the consumers to keep them connected to the company.

The connecting people tagline also meant connecting Nokia to people and not just people to people.

• madbilly madbilly
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Hi @SirFaceFone,

Yep, this is what we were all hoping the new Nokia Mobile would be line and instead we get fixed grins and smile, only positive spin and ignore the bad news. Nothing helpful, nothing innovative, no marketing or community engagement that actually makes anyone want to be part of something.

I think we can forget ever seeing that kind of community engagement from HMD, we need to look elsewhere if that's what we want.

Cheers 🙂