Issues with charging , restarting , sound distortion and heating

My phone nowadays doesn't show charging rapidly.

Issues with charging , restarting , sound distortion and heating

Kabi007 Kabi007
✭✭  / 

My phone nowadays doesn't show charging rapidly. It only shows charging and it takes too much time to charge i have to unplug the charger and plug it again for it to speed up a little.

It also gets heated while using video calls.

And also the phone automatically reboots itself sometimes while i'm using it. I performed a factory reset but the issues still persist.

Answers

• FanNokia FanNokia
    ✭✭  / 

Aunque a mi no me sucede lo de el reinició y la carga, presenta errores como : distorsión de sonido y esto se nota bastante en los audios de WhatsApp, también suele quedarse congelado y me pone un texto de que se a detenido el sistema UI o algo haci, y luego se da un pequeño apagón y enciende, como un reinició rápido. La verdad la actualización a android 10 trajo errores que a lo mejor no son muchos pero si son importantes. Iba mucho mejor en android 9.

• I am also experiencing the same issue for almost a month. My phone gets restarted when i get phone calls, get whatsapp messages or sometime randomly. And the worst part is when the phone again switches ON there is no call log of the caller, and even the whatsapp msg gets deleted.

Its very frustrating. Anyone else facing the same problem, or any solution that i can try

• Sahib V Sahib V
    ✭✭  / 

Facing the same issue since a week. Unfortunately I have not found the solution to it. If anyone has any information about this please help us.

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Contact nokia support. And perform a factory reset.