Increase Market Share

We need to increase our market share as soon as possible. In my opinion, Nokia should not release feature phones for a while.

Increase Market Share

Barış Cem Barış Cem
✭✭  / 

We need to increase our market share as soon as possible. In my opinion, Nokia should not release feature phones for a while. Nokia Mobile had old but very good touch devices, these are renewable. One of my old devices was my favorite Nokia N9. Think a little bigger amoled screen, Pure Android, 5G or 4.5G. If it is developed in terms of camera, it can make good progress in the market. Remember, the Nokia Lumia series featured wireless charging in 2013, and Apple introduced it as the first to do so many years later: / Using old patents, a very good device can come up, but the price should be low. The sadness in Nokia 9 PureView should not be experienced in new Nokia devices. The company we are talking about now is a company that has realized the firsts in the field of technology and it can not be underestimated. Covid-19 should be started urgently, especially after advertising campaigns should be applied for Turkey and a new device on the market price performance. I believe HMD will do this. HMD is not a murderer like Microsoft.