Notifications stuck on glance screen

After updating to Android 10, notifications icons get stuck on the glance screen.

Notifications stuck on glance screen

After updating to Android 10, notifications icons get stuck on the glance screen. For instance, I get the outlook app icon on the glance screen although I have no new messages nor anything is available in the notification menu. I experienced the same with other apps as well. Restarting the phone fixes the problem till it occurs again. I had to disable glance screen for now to avoid confusion or distraction, I hope it gets fixed soon.

Tagged:

Comments

• ElZoido ElZoido
    ✭✭  / 

Yes, that's a known issue with this update. Sometimes it fixes itself after a few hours, sometimes it requires a restart.

• Tommy Hügel Tommy Hügel
    ✭✭  / 

I've had this issue on Android 9 as well. I've reported this issue more than a year ago. No bugs ever get fixed it seems.

• Jote Jote
    ✭✭  / 

I'm also getting this. Facebook Messenger notification stays permanent on my lock screen. I can't believe how bad this update is, and I doubt we'll ever see a fix. This A10 release for Sirocco was probably a rushed PR move ("look, we're giving you a brand new OS release even though the phone is over 2 years old") and that's it