Developer mode settings

Hello, it’s getting quiet here... has anyone tried changing any of the developer settings to see if it helps camera processing time etc?

Developer mode settings

Magicdesign Magicdesign
✭✭  / 

Hello,

it’s getting quiet here...

has anyone tried changing any of the developer settings to see if it helps camera processing time etc?

Comments

• user1528226019961 user1528226019961
    ✭✭✭  / 

Hi, to accelerate processing time and stop camera freezing I removed battery optimization from camera, Google photos, and two system apk involved in image fusion process. In my case one has the name in English the other in Portuguese.

No problems with battery drain with phone in standby and camera keeps processing without delay with low battery, as expected. No freezing or crash.

Also, as expected, camera consumes lots of battery.

Unfortunately, focus bug problem in pro mode remains.

Thanks

Antonio

• Magicdesign Magicdesign
    ✭✭  / 
    ✭✭✭  / 

Hi, yes but only when battery is not full or not considerably charged.

Possessing time was getting extremely long with low battery.

Now it just seems that brakes are removed and processing time always goes as fast as possible.

If really fast mode is necessary just put "beatify" on and intensity to minimum.

• Magicdesign Magicdesign
    ✭✭  / 

Interesting - with beauty on, its much faster. I assume it still uses all the lenses? Why is it so fast (when compared to beauty off)?

✭✭✭  / 

Hi. I think that only one lens is used and no image fusion occurs.

Also, if beautify is off but the shutter button is kept pressed a series of full resolution frames is saved (at several fps) also with only one camera.

If only one camera operation is needed the Nokia 9 gives very fast image grabbing.

• Yes but photos is not so good.. Only in good light conditions.. The same is with motion picture on