Nokia 8.1 display goes blank suddenly while using phone, phone working but nothing on display

Display goes blank suddenly. Receiving calls. But not able to operate as touch also not working. Can receive call using headphone.

Nokia 8.1 display goes blank suddenly while using phone, phone working but nothing on display

Vinod Kenjale Vinod Kenjale
✭✭  / 

Display goes blank suddenly. Receiving calls. But not able to operate as touch also not working. Can receive call using headphone. Bluethooth headphone also getting connected. Able receive and talk on call with headphone. but nothing on screen. Tried with restart but no use. Can hear nokia tone while reboot.

Suspecting problem with display.

Need to take backup before handing over to service centre. But my phone locked with Pattern.

Any suggestions, how to take backup in this condition.

Tagged:

Comments

• Vasudev1 Vasudev1
    ✭✭  / 

Happened to me several times during this month on April build. Even fingerprint sensor gets unresponsive and even Power/Wake button doesn't light up the screen. Had to wait for a minute or two to get fp sensor working again!

• Rishikesh Ahir Rishikesh Ahir
    ✭✭  / 

I m facing similar problem with my Nokia 8 it's display getting off and on but the phone is working... Need some suggestions plz help @HMDLaura @Nokia8

• Jagankumar Jagankumar
    ✭✭  / 

Hi,

I am also having the same issue. Any answer?