Size of the phone

Would like to see a nokia phone with the size like 7.1 but with better performence, and maybe not as fragile as the 7.1

Size of the phone

Krille79 Krille79
✭✭  / 

Would like to see a nokia phone with the size like 7.1 but with better performence, and maybe not as fragile as the 7.1

Comments

• smh77 smh77
    ✭✭  / 

Guess it depends what you use your phone for. Personally, my phone is my sole media device. I have no computer, and do not game. My phone is for browsing, streaming, and taking and storing photos. Therefore, I downgraded from a Galaxy S10 to a A70 purely for the 6.7 inch screen and large battery. I wouldn't go smaller again, and would happily go larger. I think the 8.3 size wise was a good move. If the next Pureview matched it and had a realistic price and camera array (like the rumours surrounding the next Pixel 5) then I would seriously consider it.

• nike hardy nike hardy
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia should bring handy feel phone which can be accessible with one hand and also give solid durable body and gorilla glass protection on front and back. Most of the users like me prefer screen size about 5.7 inch or maximum 6 inch . This size is looks more eye catching and compact design .