Nokia 7.1 is a disaster

Nokia 7.1 charging port has a manufacturing defect and Nokia is aware of this problem but never took any firm step but only extending the repair warranty to 6 months which i think a step to cover its mistake, (https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/56295/up-to-a-maximum-of-6-months-after-the-warranty-has-end) there should be a replacement having this problem..many consumers having this problem.

Nokia 7.1 is a disaster

Jharana Patro Jharana Patro
✭✭  / 

Nokia 7.1 charging port has a manufacturing defect and Nokia is aware of this problem but never took any firm step but only extending the repair warranty to 6 months which i think a step to cover its mistake, (https://community.phones.nokia.com/discussion/56295/up-to-a-maximum-of-6-months-after-the-warranty-has-end)

there should be a replacement having this problem..many consumers having this problem.

Nokia should take it seriously

Comments

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

If your region as per government orders do permit exemption in Covid-19 lockdown then you may call up the service center and ask for details regarding the worktime of the service center

Remember they do extend so that people like you who do have issue can repair their device under warranty itself else they may charge with certain amount .

• Jharana Patro Jharana Patro
    ✭✭  /  edited May 2020

the announcement for the free repair to the issue has never been transparent, i am talking about my experience, I found about it after so much of searching and when i complaint in support they also never mentioned this option to me...amount is not a big deal the response is important.

• user1520881638007 user1520881638007
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Yeah ,But these support chat are noobs and they only know one thing ,copy and paste the same thing irrespective of the user point

• Jharana Patro Jharana Patro
    ✭✭  / 

have you any idea how can I reach the correct person where i can get my answers according to my issues, as this required a concrete step rather than reaching a service center.