I want pureview technologie on Nokia 7.2 & more than him

First I want to clarify the Nokia 7.2 camera is good but it has several shortcomings ..She lacks clarity of colors and details, the degree of changing positions, colors, strong and dim light, and even the flash appears in the pictures.

I want pureview technologie on Nokia 7.2 & more than him

ch3rouffa ch3rouffa
✭✭  / 

First I want to clarify the Nokia 7.2 camera is good but it has several shortcomings ..She lacks clarity of colors and details, the degree of changing positions, colors, strong and dim light, and even the flash appears in the pictures. The light is a little yellow.

If you put a camera program that is present in the Nokia Lumia 830 in Nokia 7.2, it will produce better results because the first one has a resolution of only 10 megapixels and the second has 48 megapixels.

I know that PureView technology is a technique that is added to the camera in addition to the Zeiss lens, but I want Pureview as a program or application to add to the current or future camera application ...

We want the Nokia 7, 8 and 9 family to include Zeiss and PureView & POled screen , So as not to forget the Nokia Lumia 830, it contained the Snapdragon 400 and it contains Zeiss and PureView, but it was heavy because the RAM is 1 GB and the internal radius is 16 GB .

Tagged: