Android 10 ™ Notification
Already done . Hope he finds out where inbox is .1
Please send to me also0
Please I also need the update for Ta-1102
Build number has the 00WW in it0
@Theguynextdoor Can you send me the update files please?
I think my case is the same. I'm also new and don't know how to pm you. I've tried all the above methods but didn't get it. Please I need the update file. My model is TA_1102 with build 00WW. Thanks0
check your inbox .0
Welcome mate, I think he has sent you the links just follow the instructions (easy methods) and you'll be on A10 in no time. Enjoy your new OS 🙂0
@ManLikeCliff just install the update manually. I just did today. No risks so no point waiting1
Thanks so much, I've gotten the mail.. Downloading right now1
Thanks, I'm glad to be here plus I've gotten the mail to the file0
Thanks for reaching out Tunde, like I said earlier I'm going with the 2weeks ultimatum period for the OTA to get to my phone, once the period elapses I'll manually install the update. In the meantime let me enjoy the last days of A9, cus once something precious is lost, gets hard to recover. Enjoy your new OS 🙂0
Hi guys, the update just got to my phone this morning as you can see by the picture I attached. I'll update the thread right after I install and set it up. 🇳🇬0
It seems wave 2 has been released then.1
Most likely but @HMDLaura hasn't updated the thread confirming that yet.0
i heard from some guys from africa that they received the update too. may be they will declare later.1
@ManLikeCliff have you updated it yet? Confirm if your usb is connecting to pc please and your build number0
Yes I have updated mate, and it's connecting normally to my PC just like before. Build number is the same across all 5.1 + builds - 00WW_3_11A0
Okay, so that means the port that was put in wasn't an original one. I fixed it at a local repairer0
Here's an update to the thread after spending some time with the new build.
1. The UI fluidity is smooth and better (I don't use adaptive brightness, so turning it off makes the animations good)
2. Battery backup has greatly improved, charges quick and when it gets to 90, it takes time before it reaches 100 unlike the quickness on pie (I don't see any problem with that actually).
3. The icons in the notification drop down (before swiping down fully to see all icons) aren't aligned so we'll thereby getting some part chopped out, I believe with a MR coming soon will fix just that.
4. I think to my own understanding, if you toggle on DND mode for those saying they don't get notifications from their apps (I noticed when I enabled it, notifications gets to my phone like I see the app icon display for few seconds then DND makes it disappear due to the way A10 was designed unlike on pie where the notifications are silent but still visible in the notification drop down)
5. On pie, I was able to turn on my mobile data from the lockscreen but wasn't able to turn off the mobile data from the lockscreen until I input my PIN or fingerprint. Now on A10 you can toggle it off from the lockscreen and it isn't ideal for me because in time of theft or misplaced mishap, it would be a breach in security.
6. Found out a high pitch during music playback, on pie I could enjoy sounds even with an increase to 14% volume but on A10 I was only to enjoy same music at the volume level of 5% without it getting so irritating (the bass is there in a very little amount)
NB: no 4 can be tweaked, I went to settings - digital wellbeing - do not disturb - notifications and clicked on custom - partially hidden. You'll get notifications in the notif tray without sound.
These are the few I have noticed for now and would give more feedback from the usage in a couple of days time, now that the update is rolling out in more regions please let's endeavor to send in anything relating to the update changes.
Stay Safe 🙂0
The changed port is likely just for charging purpose and not file transfers. But have you tried debugging the USB from developer menu?0
Please send me the android 10 file
Please can you send me the file0
Please who has the android 10 file for Nokia 5.1 plus should please send0
You still haven't gotten the update? It started rolling out in Nigeria today, if you in a hurry to download it then PM @Theguynextdoor0
Yeah I've tried. Didn't work. I guess I'll be stuck with xender for now0
Sorry mate, xender is a good option but stressful.0
Yeah its silky smooth. Ram management has also improved a ton1
You can update your Nokia 5.1 Plus using VPN.
There are two giudes below: I think the first one is better but I used the second guide.
My model variant is TA-1105.
I'm from Hungary but my phone is from Bulgaria.
The Android 10 is really stableon Nokia 5.1 Plus, all issues fixed, like:
Freezing issues in all applications and games, WI-FI notification issue, laggy animations, notification delaying issue, camera app doesn't open issue.
I used ExpressVPN's one week trial, but I think it also works with TurboVPN.
I used the Finnish server, and checked updates manually in settings. After that I got the update.
To delete Google Framework enable show system in applications (in settings) and search for "framework".
To delete location disable GPS and all options in location except emergency.
I recommend to backup your data before the forced Android 10 update!
If doesn't work try more VPN servers or apps, log out from Google account and set language to English.
Use the first guide if the second doesn't work.
Or wait for the second wave/your country to get the update without any risk.
I think the model variant/location doesn't matter but be careful.
Hope I helped.
Good luck and stay safe!0
@ManLikeCliff please update us if you notice any bugs in A100
Aside from the ones I'd listed earlier yesterday I haven't experienced anyone else. Does this occur to you? Take a look at the two screenshots0
Yes when I set display size to Small, part of my last notification toggle is cropped. How's your battery life improved0
- 33.4K All Categories
- 28.1K Phones
- 1 Nokia G22
- 36 Nokia G60 5G
- 55 Nokia X30 5G
- 3 Nokia C31
- 95 Nokia G21
- 7 Nokia C21 Plus
- 2 Nokia C2 2nd Edition
- 54 Nokia G50
- 16 Nokia C30
- 94 Nokia XR20
- 9 Nokia C01 Plus
- 132 Nokia X20
- 42 Nokia X10
- 135 Nokia G20
- 34 Nokia G10
- 11 Nokia C20
- 6 Nokia C10
- 20 Nokia 1.4
- 6 Nokia C1 Plus
- 362 Nokia 5.4
- 152 Nokia 3.4
- 100 Nokia 2.4
- 4 Nokia C3
- 297 Nokia 8.3 5G
- 447 Nokia 5.3
- 20 Nokia 1.3
- 152 Nokia 2.3
- 1.3K Nokia 7.2
- 249 Nokia 6.2
- 447 Nokia 9 PureView
- 162 Nokia 2.2
- 1.6K Nokia 8.1
- 892 Nokia 7.1
- 4.6K Nokia 6.1 Plus
- 1.9K Nokia 5.1 Plus
- 2.2K Nokia 7 plus
- 348 Nokia 8 Sirocco
- 1.5K Nokia 8
- 2.1K Nokia 6.1
- 2K Nokia 6
- 228 Nokia 5.1
- 1.2K Nokia 5
- 220 Nokia 4.2
- 104 Nokia 3.2
- 779 Nokia 3.1 Plus
- 294 Nokia 3.1
- 967 Nokia 3
- 242 Nokia 2.1
- 528 Nokia 2
- 76 Nokia 1 Plus
- 286 Nokia 1
- 50 Nokia X7
- 558 Feature Phones
- 3 Nokia 8210 4g
- 4 Nokia 5710 XA
- 3 Nokia 2660 Flip
- 11 Nokia 5310
- 20 Nokia 800 tough
- 22 Nokia 2720 Flip
- 5 Nokia 110
- 1 Nokia 105
- 7 Nokia 220 4G
- 4 Nokia 210
- 79 Nokia 3310 3G
- 283 Nokia 8110 4G
- 410 All phones
- 105 Tablets
- 16 Nokia T10
- 71 Nokia T20
- 3.5K General
- 113 Home of Nokia Phones
- 58 Announcements
- 2 Tutorials
- 208 All about Community
- 6 Rules & Guidelines
- 485 Community Feedback
- 195 Contest & Activities
- 14 #Campfire
- 26 Global Contests
- 6 Q&A's
- 36 #ShotOnNokia Challenges
- 888 Ideas
- 622 Anything goes
- 3.3K Tech talk
- 136 Software and Specs
- 2.2K Beta labs
- 304 Beta labs
- 216 Android Developer Preview
- 251 India