Already done . Hope he finds out where inbox is .
Please send to me also
Please I also need the update for Ta-1102
Build number has the 00WW in it
@Theguynextdoor Can you send me the update files please?
I think my case is the same. I'm also new and don't know how to pm you. I've tried all the above methods but didn't get it. Please I need the update file. My model is TA_1102 with build 00WW. Thanks
check your inbox .
Welcome mate, I think he has sent you the links just follow the instructions (easy methods) and you'll be on A10 in no time. Enjoy your new OS 🙂
@ManLikeCliff just install the update manually. I just did today. No risks so no point waiting
Thanks so much, I've gotten the mail.. Downloading right now
Thanks, I'm glad to be here plus I've gotten the mail to the file
Thanks for reaching out Tunde, like I said earlier I'm going with the 2weeks ultimatum period for the OTA to get to my phone, once the period elapses I'll manually install the update. In the meantime let me enjoy the last days of A9, cus once something precious is lost, gets hard to recover. Enjoy your new OS 🙂
Hi guys, the update just got to my phone this morning as you can see by the picture I attached. I'll update the thread right after I install and set it up. 🇳🇬
It seems wave 2 has been released then.
Most likely but @HMDLaura hasn't updated the thread confirming that yet.
i heard from some guys from africa that they received the update too. may be they will declare later.
@ManLikeCliff have you updated it yet? Confirm if your usb is connecting to pc please and your build number
Yes I have updated mate, and it's connecting normally to my PC just like before. Build number is the same across all 5.1 + builds - 00WW_3_11A
Okay, so that means the port that was put in wasn't an original one. I fixed it at a local repairer
Here's an update to the thread after spending some time with the new build.
1. The UI fluidity is smooth and better (I don't use adaptive brightness, so turning it off makes the animations good)
2. Battery backup has greatly improved, charges quick and when it gets to 90, it takes time before it reaches 100 unlike the quickness on pie (I don't see any problem with that actually).
3. The icons in the notification drop down (before swiping down fully to see all icons) aren't aligned so we'll thereby getting some part chopped out, I believe with a MR coming soon will fix just that.
4. I think to my own understanding, if you toggle on DND mode for those saying they don't get notifications from their apps (I noticed when I enabled it, notifications gets to my phone like I see the app icon display for few seconds then DND makes it disappear due to the way A10 was designed unlike on pie where the notifications are silent but still visible in the notification drop down)
5. On pie, I was able to turn on my mobile data from the lockscreen but wasn't able to turn off the mobile data from the lockscreen until I input my PIN or fingerprint. Now on A10 you can toggle it off from the lockscreen and it isn't ideal for me because in time of theft or misplaced mishap, it would be a breach in security.
6. Found out a high pitch during music playback, on pie I could enjoy sounds even with an increase to 14% volume but on A10 I was only to enjoy same music at the volume level of 5% without it getting so irritating (the bass is there in a very little amount)
NB: no 4 can be tweaked, I went to settings - digital wellbeing - do not disturb - notifications and clicked on custom - partially hidden. You'll get notifications in the notif tray without sound.
These are the few I have noticed for now and would give more feedback from the usage in a couple of days time, now that the update is rolling out in more regions please let's endeavor to send in anything relating to the update changes.
Stay Safe 🙂
The changed port is likely just for charging purpose and not file transfers. But have you tried debugging the USB from developer menu?
Please send me the android 10 file
Please can you send me the file
Please who has the android 10 file for Nokia 5.1 plus should please send
You still haven't gotten the update? It started rolling out in Nigeria today, if you in a hurry to download it then PM @Theguynextdoor
Yeah I've tried. Didn't work. I guess I'll be stuck with xender for now
Sorry mate, xender is a good option but stressful.
Yeah its silky smooth. Ram management has also improved a ton
You can update your Nokia 5.1 Plus using VPN.
There are two giudes below: I think the first one is better but I used the second guide.
My model variant is TA-1105.
I'm from Hungary but my phone is from Bulgaria.
The Android 10 is really stableon Nokia 5.1 Plus, all issues fixed, like:
Freezing issues in all applications and games, WI-FI notification issue, laggy animations, notification delaying issue, camera app doesn't open issue.
I used ExpressVPN's one week trial, but I think it also works with TurboVPN.
I used the Finnish server, and checked updates manually in settings. After that I got the update.
To delete Google Framework enable show system in applications (in settings) and search for "framework".
To delete location disable GPS and all options in location except emergency.
I recommend to backup your data before the forced Android 10 update!
If doesn't work try more VPN servers or apps, log out from Google account and set language to English.
Use the first guide if the second doesn't work.
Or wait for the second wave/your country to get the update without any risk.
I think the model variant/location doesn't matter but be careful.
Hope I helped.
Good luck and stay safe!
@ManLikeCliff please update us if you notice any bugs in A10
Aside from the ones I'd listed earlier yesterday I haven't experienced anyone else. Does this occur to you? Take a look at the two screenshots
Yes when I set display size to Small, part of my last notification toggle is cropped. How's your battery life improved
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!