Microphone issues

Really frustrating these days Microphone not responding in whatsapp voice recording, video recording and even google assistant not even recognising It works…

Microphone issues

Pravi@1293 [email protected]
✭✭  / 

Really frustrating these days

Microphone not responding in whatsapp voice recording, video recording and even google assistant not even recognising

It works after reboot

Am rebooting more than 5 times a day

Does i need to take service center or wait for an update????

Comments

• Shuicai301 Shuicai301
    ✭✭  / 

Having the same issue , Is it the phone or is an update required ?

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  / 

If you disable the google assistant does that keep the WhatsApp from having the issues?

• Kamal89 Kamal89
     / 

Mic not working for HEY GOOGLE voice command and for whatsapp audio message . During shooting videos also mic not recording audio

• Robert Kelso Robert Kelso
    ✭✭  / 

Hey guys!

I think this is an Android issue. I think the workaround is to disable the Voice Match Hey Google feature in the settings, so you wont be able to launch Google Assistant with your voice, however you can launch them by any other means and the microphone should work this way in any circumstances.

Go to Settings, search for "assistant", tap on Assistant Settings, go to the Assistant tab, scroll down to Assistant devices, select your smartphone, then uncheck the Voice Match Hey Google option.

I had this issue, and now Im testing this workaround and it seems to work for me.

• nokky nokky
     / 

I had the same problem for weeks now (Nokia 4.2). Tried disabling Hey Google detection, didn't work. Shameful that an update hasn't yet been released to fix this serious issue.

• jdi000 jdi000
    ✭✭✭  /