Another security update, another missed opportunity to solve Nokia 2.2 Issues

Well, I received the May Security Update and although is good to know that our Nokias 2.2 are secure, it bothers me that HMD doesn't have fixed the notification bug on Android 10 and the brightness issue that some users have reported.

Another security update, another missed opportunity to solve Nokia 2.2 Issues

miketenshi1 miketenshi1
✭✭  / 

Well, I received the May Security Update and although is good to know that our Nokias 2.2 are secure, it bothers me that HMD doesn't have fixed the notification bug on Android 10 and the brightness issue that some users have reported.

I have read that fixes comes with maintenance, but, when will be released?

Hope this message gets to HMD engineers to fix al the problems we have, because the Nokia 2.2 is a good phone and is sad to see that they are not putting any effort to give a good customer service.

Comments

• rohitkrme rohitkrme
    ✭✭✭  / 

I agree with you.

The notification bug is very annoying for me. Brightness bug also needs to be resolved.

Hope we get a maintenance update soon.

• Feels like they just don't care

Not buying Nokia anymore, EVER

• FRP FRP
    ✭✭  / 

Yeah, Nokia 2.2 is too low cost, poor people can wait for update.

Yes, i'm slanderous.

• Pravindaya Pravindaya
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia 2.2 3/32 regular security updates available 3 years, my mobile only 1 year

2 months No have any updates September and October why monthly security updates any or updates

Updates my phone timely 3 years

This is my complaint not feedback

Fix regular updates

• Whenever we check out new software updates and come back, keep Nokia companies confident in their promises

I am my first device. I open the loyalty with a lot of work. The company has to come back and solve a problem. I am wrong. Buy a cheap price like this honey.

• Lai@Ali@@@5254 [email protected]@@@5254
    ✭✭  /  edited October 2020

No SP No MR updates, it means they are get to failed in optimizing Android 10 for Nokia devices. Definitely they will create a new bug which are waiting us.

• Zathan Zathan
    ✭✭  / 
  • ecoc ecoc
    ✭✭  / 

No,i do and say what i want,im free

• ecoc ecoc
    ✭✭  / 

If you are a Nokia worker you dont hace Wright to be contrary yo the people Who IS upset, Nokia IS doing things very bad

• ecoc ecoc
    ✭✭  / 

HMD GLOBAL IS a total deception

• Zathan Zathan
    ✭✭  / 

You are not free to say what you want on a companys forum

I am not a Nokia employee, im just sick of seeing your foul language which, btw will get you absolutely nowhere.

• ecoc ecoc
    ✭✭  / 

Artículo 19

Todo individuo tiene derecho a la libertad de opinión y de expresión; este derecho incluye el de no ser molestado a causa de sus opiniones, el de investigar y recibir informaciones y opiniones, y el de difundirlas, sin limitación de fronteras, por cualquier medio de expresión.

This IS the law in my cauntry,my freedom of expresion IS 0rotected by the law,so yes,i can