DISASTER: Lagging issues in Nokia 2.1

I am experiencing so many lags with this phone. Nokia promised that they optimized the Android Go in this phone but I can see lags. Lags everywhere.

DISASTER: Lagging issues in Nokia 2.1

Neil Gonzales Neil Gonzales
✭✭  / 

I am experiencing so many lags with this phone. Nokia promised that they optimized the Android Go in this phone but I can see lags. Lags everywhere.

This will be my last Nokia phone. I swear. I gave Nokia many chances but they are not listening.

HMD's Nokia smartphones are a big disappointment.

I cannot see innovations with this brand.

They are underpowered and boring.

I am huge Nokia fan for almost two decades but this will be my last Nokia phone.

I will switch to Samsung.

I love you Nokia.... but Goodbye.

Comments

• NINOSIMUPDATEREAPER NINOSIMUPDATEREAPER
    ✭✭✭  / 

If they offered official bootloader unlocks, then it would be a totally different user experience.

• MQU MQU
    ✭✭  / 

The biggest problem with nokia 2.1 is lag. It freezes frequently. That's a big nuicence and frustration. I'm expecting some miracle with Android 10 update but they are not providing it. They promised it in March and now it is the end of July.

• NINOSIMUPDATEREAPER NINOSIMUPDATEREAPER
    ✭✭✭  / 

When will Android 10 arrive for the Nokia 2.1?

• Need LCD Nokia 2.1

• alvindera alvindera
    ✭✭  / 

With Nokia, they lie about almost everything now. 3 years of security update and 2 years of Android updates? Lies!

I feel Nokia only updates phones that are popular so that it'll make them look good on the news.

All my trust for Nokia has been destroyed. They can count on the fact that people will leave the brand and they'll die again. Hopefully forever! I'm definitely ending my alliance with Nokia.

What a failure!

• When will Android 10 arrive for the Nokia 2.1? 😭🤬

• Sudiptapal Sudiptapal
    ✭✭  /  edited August 26

ANDROID GO DEVICES ARE NOT MADE FOR MULTITASKING. So stop using Go phones when you need to constantly work and use it. Buy a proper android with 10k budget. I use Nokia 1 in my everyday life . It's been a year and i think i'll stay with nokia for now , certainly not gonna go to chineze oppo , vivo or moto (yes they are chinese now , check wiki). Samsung? Aah, maybe when i have no choice. For me , it's either Pixel or Go. Certainly i wanna be free ? Just will root and (not gonna name any) go for custom roms ☺️ almost forgot: Turn Off Adaptive brightness