May Full Rom - Page 4

Dear friend, for adb sideload rename the zip file to... frimware.zip ? ota-package.zip ? B2N-415D-0-00WW-B01-update.zip ?

May Full Rom

Comments

• VR989 VR989
    ✭✭  /  edited June 1

Dear friend, for adb sideload

rename the zip file to...

frimware.zip ?

ota-package.zip ?

B2N-415D-0-00WW-B01-update.zip ?

• VR989 VR989
    ✭✭  / 

Dear friend, for adb sideload

rename the zip file to...

frimware.zip ?

ota-package.zip ?

B2N-415D-0-00WW-B01-update.zip ?

• schetz schetz
    ✭✭✭  / 

You don't need to rename the file for adb sideload. You might want to give it a more convenient name though but terminal autocomplete will help anyways.

• Carlos Mata Carlos Mata
    ✭✭  / 

When the MR update for 6.1 owners :/ ¿?

• AniketThakur AniketThakur
    ✭✭✭✭  / 

Because it's last updated on 12th May , update came later

• maliblatt maliblatt
    ✭✭  / 

I have installed it via ADB sideload on my TA 1046. It works without problems.

• markw49 markw49
    ✭✭✭  / 

I wasn't being rude, sarcastic maybe but not rude. Besides, it shouldn't matter where you live as the rollout is staged worldwide so my original comment still stands.

• NeAga NeAga
    ✭✭  / 

Well, it's june 2 and mine is still at april 1 level.

while the phone now reports two different levels of update with the exact same wording. one says april 1; the other claims may 1.

Again both indicate different things for what is worded the same.

I'm getting the idea the sales agreement concerning updates is not being honored by HMD at all.

• spulci spulci
    ✭✭✭  / 

As you may see some one of us visualize a different page with version 4.15. I can obtain different pages connecting from my mobile or using my wired connection on my PC. So there's something wrong on their site...cache issue? IP Geolocation?

One more bug to fix for sure!

• vikas vikas
    ✭✭  / 

Nokia mobile new salogan

IT JUST KEEPS GETTING WORST

• spulci spulci
    ✭✭✭  / 

Every company can have issues developing, testing and rolling out software....but keep BEING SILENT IT'S FAR WORST than every kind of issue you may have.

GIVE SUPPORT TO YOUR CUSTOMERS and talk to them. Reply to your user base, explain, engage a community......

This is an horrible way of acting with a wide huge customer base like the owners of Nokia 7 Plus. Keep being silent it's like a boomerang for a company that repeat every day that their slogan is "pure, secure, up to date and #keepsgettingbetter".

Is that so hard to understand? Can someone inside HMD calls FIH to ask what happen during the last six months of unpatched bugs and now with this 4.15 staged rollout? And then can they elaborate a version and take 5 mins to reply to this thread with an official statement? @HMDLaura

• NeAga NeAga
    ✭✭  /  edited June 6

Man this company is full of lies.

Still no update , and that security update page is different on every device that is used to get there.

And yes, another Advertisement on my phone today from nokia mob saying our 7 plus has been getting the new may MR,

WHICH IS A LOT OF MARKETING BULLSHIT AND NOT TRUE.

They even show a security update page with yet another date of updates , a date i'm sure nobody will actually see, because it seems this HMD has a different plan for every other customer.

GODDAMN ****.

• spulci spulci
    ✭✭✭  / 

After three HMD phones I can't believe that Nokia networks gave an exclusive license for 10 years to use their brand to HMD. If there's someone at Nokia that can read this, he should think a lot about that license...and we're not talking about difficulties or we are not understanding. We waited months, we read every single day about great astonishing models, wonderful updates and so on...but we have to face a totally different reality.

Market will tell if we're right or wrong

• Tejas01 Tejas01
    ✭✭✭  / 

I think they have snapped ties with FIH, which lead to poor functioning of Nokia phones. HMD still has Finnish players who are ex employees of Nokia so I think the main hiccup was with FIH.

Please do feel to correct me if I am wrong.

• user1531143084710 user1531143084710
    ✭✭  / 

Tak se podívejte na recenze jiných značek a pořádně si je přečtěte, potom uvidíte že nokia je na tom ještě dobře. Ono je ideální tady řvát že nejde toto a zase ono ale hromada si za to může sama je nedočkavá hrabe se v tom a potom si ztěžuje že to nejde. Nokia vydala neoficiálně MR, 4.15 a našli se tam chyby tak to musí opravit než vydá oficiálně MR přes OTA

• spulci spulci
    ✭✭✭  /  edited June 6

Nokia officially released version 4.15 as they reported on the version pages (you can see a screenshot above). They declared release date May 22nd

• Tejas01 Tejas01
    ✭✭✭  / 

Any company not taking feedback from their customers through whichever medium is bound to fail sooner or later... I agree to that.

• user1531143084710 user1531143084710
    ✭✭  / 

Tak mi takovou společnost řekni, myslím že to nedělá ani jedna společnost prostě na to hází bobky aby odpovídali svým zákazníkům ani to není možné.

• Tejas01 Tejas01
    ✭✭✭  /  edited June 7

Not surprised... They were just trying to milk as much from Nokia brand. They did not seem serious about phone market.

Their primary goal ws to raise Nas much revenue through volume sales. This also shows in graphs when it peaked initially. When the customers started realising the true after sales horror and defects, the sales plateaued, which finally started to go South.

Nokia has itself to be blamed. If they don't do something drastic it won't be long before..

"Nokia is dead.... Long live Nokia"

• kas kas
    ✭✭✭  /  edited June 7

Well couldn't wait more, so just sideloded the update 🤣

Edit: Only thing that disappeared is the play protect device certification in Play Store settings. Eh! doesn't matter

• Tejas01 Tejas01
    ✭✭✭  / 

They are seriously taking more time than expected... Are they going to release MR for 6.1, 5.1 followed by 7 plus the way they released A10?

Another strange thing is only 1-2 users have confirmed that they got the release via OTA, rest all of them sideloaded.

• kas kas
    ✭✭✭  /