[Moved] Android 10 for Nokia C1 & C2

Will Nokia C1 & C2 get Android 10 updates?

[Moved] Android 10 for Nokia C1 & C2

andyswaskito1 andyswaskito1
✭✭  /  edited May 2020

Will Nokia C1 & C2 get Android 10 updates?

Tagged:

Comments

• RAHABU TETE RAHABU TETE
    ✭✭  / 

This phone doesn't support double tap to awake the screen and can't play music on SD card using files and I can't delete any thing in SD card it keeps saying an error occured I regret buying the phone

• Mine is good. Despite being cheaper than Honor 8S its android is the same. However, music player excludes many musics from playlist, and low-battery warning is inadequate. Most critically, battery endurance is terrible, even in idle standby. Also built-in browser (except Chrome), download manager and voicerecorder are absent. I hope these may be upgraded and reformed.

• rocrod rocrod
    ✭✭  / 

Waiting for android 10 Go upgrade for C1, hopefully. 🙏🏽🤞🏽

• CAVBR CAVBR
    ✭✭  / 

December 2020 and nothing.

In Brazil, the Nokia C2 only arrived in November 2020, but still with Android 9.

It was better if the Nokia 1.3 came, which has Android 11 guaranteed, and even Android 12 secured.

• OH_Olly4321 OH_Olly4321
    ✭✭  / 

The Android 10 update for Nokia C1 will be soo cool I can't wait for it. In the mean time I would just like to say my Nokia C1 phone is great only that it selects SD cards. Why is that so?? and the networking is just bad.

• My Nokia c1 is giving me hard time specially when am using instagram, it doesn't allow effect and suddenly it doesn't want me to create stories on Instagram. This is stressful cause i use instagram alot. Please sort this ASAP