Heating issues while charging in 6.1 plus . after some time on charging it shows a notification

Temp is above acceptabe range and stop charging Whats wrong

Heating issues while charging in 6.1 plus . after some time on charging it shows a notification

Ravi choudhery Ravi choudhery
✭✭  / 

Temp is above acceptabe range and stop charging

Whats wrong

Answers

• NITINMZN NITINMZN
    ✭✭  / 

YU REPIRED THIS PHONE

• Ashish Hunkeri Ashish Hunkeri
    Super User  / 

Sometimes temp of phone rises high(specially when you use phone while charging) and when it goes beyond certain level then phone stops getting charged.

• er.photo er.photo
    ✭✭  / 

Its normal. It happens to my phone too. Almost all Nokia Android phones have this feature which stops charging automatically if temp go high.

• Nokia 6.1 plus is a very best and budget smartphones,but it's have a problems like heating issues,and some battery drain problems. So,I think if you want a non- Chinese smartphone,then you can buy this.

• Druttis Druttis
    ✭✭  / 

Dont know if it will work , but you'r pushing what 5volt's and ~3000mah(3Amps) , not saying its IDEAL but i would try another charger and not a 10watt one , im shure Nokia is aware and who knows , maby they need to throttle down abit on the charging power , cant imagine the overheating is good for components , battery life , ect. But they should fix it definetly , replacement chargers who knows .. what does Customer support say ? anyway no fix = bad PR , loss of money and buyers , combined with possible fire hazard so im guessing they r working on it... as them , would like to se the response also if possible.

New to this forum but seen alot in my 5-6 years repairing Samsung Phones (yes im Certified in that and i dont use samsung) but hey you gotta make a living right ? Be happy that there is a cap on the temperature so the battery dont egnite , lipo batterys are a real pain in the a** if overheted to mouch , and when they catch fire you have a blowtortch for 10-15 seconds..

Best Regards

Johan Söderström