Android 10 random reboots

Even after factory reset my phone reboots randomly every two, three days. It doesn't matter if it sits on the table or if I carry it in the pocket.

Android 10 random reboots

Kapor Kapor
✭✭  / 

Even after factory reset my phone reboots randomly every two, three days. It doesn't matter if it sits on the table or if I carry it in the pocket.

The phone is really bad after update, even the may security update didn't fix anything.

On Android 9 everything worked great, it looks like they did this on purpose.

No camera 2 API, low Wifi signal, Glance screen with bugs, fingerprint issues,...and NO GOING BACK TO PREVIOUS FIRMWARE.

What to do Nokia? Will we get a stable and good update or should we change are siroccos?

Comments

• Pyves Pyves
    ✭✭  / 

Have you contacted support? Creating yet another forum thread for the same problem won't change much.

• Kapor Kapor
    ✭✭  / 

of course. went to repair shop as the phone is under warranty.

no one helped, they just keep repeating the same, "we are aware of the problem". they are not giving the option to go back to android 9, or 8 like from the factory, even in the official repair shop!

• @Kapor at these times flashing your phone at home is a better idea you know just flash an older version of the stock rom and yeah enjoy!

• They want you to buy the new phone model each year. My Sirocco worked fine with Android 8, but random reboots started happening just when I upgraded to Android 9. Android 10 has not resolved that reboots, altought I have done a hard reset and reinstalled all again. My cousin's Nokia 3.1 suffers random reboots too after he updraded it to Android 9. A 900€ smartphone like my Sirocco should not have this type of problems.

• Rust Ustrahan Rust Ustrahan
    ✭✭  / 

Reboot causes the Google app. You can disable it. Or reset its settings, clear the cache, etc. Then make a soft reset. But if the Google application is updated, then reboots may return. Then you need to repeat the procedure