Releasing date of 8.3 5g mobile?

Please let me know the releasing date, am planning to buy this.

Releasing date of 8.3 5g mobile?

Jeet1996 Jeet1996
✭✭  / 

Please let me know the releasing date, am planning to buy this.

Best Answer

• singhnsk singhnsk
    Super User  /  edited May 31 Accepted Answer

Hi, there a tentative July release in some of the European markets. However, no dates are out yet. We'll need to wait more before we get more details about the availability.

Answers

• rohitkrme rohitkrme
    ✭✭✭  / 

HMD Global really needs to push the devices sooner than ever.

Nokia 8.3 5G was launched on March 19 and still not there in the market.

The device is getting older "day by day"... 😂

• Jeet1996 Jeet1996
    ✭✭  / 

Any idea about Indian market availability, if you are delaying then we also expect to add some updated features in it. But still Nokia is my all time favourite 🤗

• CheekyC CheekyC
    ✭✭  / 

I will be upgrading my contract in Aug so I really need to know if it will be available by then ?

• I think that to release this phone you must be quick in india....bcz. indians love to buy a 5g phone and if any other company releases its 5g phone earlier then u and also cheaper then you ....then i m sure that u will get a loss.....

By the way indians want to accept other phones whose companies are not chinies..... so it is your duety to launch your product as soon as possible....

If u really like to forward your business in india again.....

Welcome again in india after a long time

We indians r Hungary to use your phones with a great quality.....and also in a cheaper cost then other brands....

• Bierschnegel Bierschnegel
    ✭✭  / 

This phone now seems to be available in SEPTEMBER! At least in Europe, which was claimed as the main market for HMD. Simply ridiculous. In September even some other new Nokia models should be ready so nobody will be interested anymore in Nokia 8.3.

• Lazysince1995 Lazysince1995
    Super User  /  edited July 1

Nokia 8.3 is available to purchase in uk on clove.

In india can't predict anything.

• Joepiet Joepiet
    ✭✭  /  edited June 30

The 8.3 was a sponsor of the new James Bond movie, which is postponed till november. It looks like HMD is still focussing on the start date of the movie. The sponsoring is possibly very expensive. The delay will be even more expensive for Nokia. I'm looking for a similar phone now from another brand. Anyone any idea?

• madbilly madbilly
    Super User  / 

Hi all,

Latest info was UK availability in October! That was on the Clove page but it's been taken down again now.

Cheers 🙂

• SirFaceFone SirFaceFone
    ✭✭✭  / 

7 months? They really want this brand to fail, huh

• Richard McClure Richard McClure
    ✭✭  / 

Yeah you can pre-order it here in the UK at Clove Technology for 499 pounds. Will be shipped on 8th October.