Nokia 7.2 no LTE with Vodafone 4G sim

Hi, I am using nokia 7.2 with Vodafone 4g sim in India. In phone settings - mobile network, I have enabled enhanced LTE and I am not seeing VOLTE in status bar.

Nokia 7.2 no LTE with Vodafone 4G sim

Hi,

I am using nokia 7.2 with Vodafone 4g sim in India.

In phone settings - mobile network, I have enabled enhanced LTE and I am not seeing VOLTE in status bar.

Network type is set as 4G.

When I entered into access point menu in the same settings page and just come back, network type is displaying to LTE (recommended) for fraction of seconds and displaying as 4G.

Doesn't nokia 7.2 support VOLTE with Vodafone in india

Tagged:

Comments

• Jestin P Jestin P
    ✭✭  / 

I am using vodafone sim in India and I have VOLTE

• Put the sim in Sim 1 slot and do confirm that your area has Vodafone Volte coverage.

• I am using the sim in slot 1 only. I checked Vodafone 4G check, got response as my handset doesn't support VOLTE. :( strange.

I checked in vodafone website, nokia 7.2 is not listed as supported devices.. what's happening.

In another forum (Quora), another user mentioned that he mailed customer care to enable VOLTE services.

Attaching the respective screenshots.

I do not know what to do now.

• Sometimes it happens on the network providers end. As of my Nokia 6.2 with Airtel Sim, I wrongly inserted the Sim in Sim 2 slot first for which Volte didn't get activated. Then after noticing that I put the Sim in Sim 1 slot and Volte icon came afterwards though on Airtel's website Nokia 6.2 isn't registered as Volte supported device. I would suggest you to check with Vodafone that whether your area has Vodafone Volte service. If yes, then ask them for the service and if this doesn't work then try the quora thing. Mail them. Hopefully the matter will get solved. You can also check your handset by putting a Airtel or Jio Sim in your Sim 1 slot to check their your handset is operating with their Volte service.

• @Dibyendu Karmakar

After contacting the customer care via mail, they enabled VOLTE on my number. Now VOLTE is enabled in my mobile.

Thank you.