Latest (june) updated build

Am I seeing a dream or something? But for some reason N9PW camera seems to work quite well after update. No more problems.

Latest (june) updated build

Jarmom Jarmom
✭✭  / 

Am I seeing a dream or something? But for some reason N9PW camera seems to work quite well after update. No more problems. After installing update I resetted app cache, but that is all. Now photography at dark conditions works ok. If you shoot raw, you can recover details from the shadows nicely.

but anyway, A lot more reliable than ever before. Wau!!! Of course saving photo takes time, but that is ok

it seems this phone is still receiving some attension by hmd. Good work!,😁

Do you experience that too?

ps. When I want quick point and shoot photos I use hedgecam2. It is good enough for that purpose.

Comments

• Magicdesign Magicdesign
    ✭✭  / 

Doesn’t opencamera work?

• Jarmom Jarmom
    ✭✭  / 

Yes it does. Ok option

• neilk neilk
    ✭✭  / 

After a week of using my 9 PV with the June 1st update (312 MB) I can definitely say that my fingerprint reader is working much better. I had deleted the previous registrations and created new ones. I did have to moisten my thumb just to get it to register but no issues registering my index finger. Since then I have experienced at least 50% success rate which is far better than before the update. Hopefully it will stay this way and not degrade. Cannot tell about the camera since there is not much to photograph when it has been raining or completely overcast most of the time.