They pushed an update that's killing apps - and y'all bit**ing here about SP not installing?!

Wtf is wrong with you?! May update fixed nothing!

They pushed an update that's killing apps - and y'all bit**ing here about SP not installing?!

AvgJoe AvgJoe
✭✭✭  /  edited June 2020

Wtf is wrong with you?!

May update fixed nothing! We can't use our devices normally because it doesn't show notifications, and you're like "May update fails to install, help".

Comments

• AB2406 AB2406
    ✭✭  / 

i can't install May update. i don't know how to fix it. I want throw my phone to wall . WTF. Bad Android 10. i think May update can fix notification issue. Oh **** Nokia still don't fix. I chat with support team Nokia manytimes about this issue but alway got same answer " Restart , Hard reset, ..." i try all but no way fix it. REGRET WHEN UPDATE ANDROID 10. DISAPPOINT ABOUT NOKIA WORK.!!!

• AvgJoe AvgJoe
    ✭✭✭  / 

Don't bother with MAY update - nothing is fixed.

Also had the same experience with their tech support - they're useless.

• Mukul Mukul
    ✭✭✭  / 

i agreed from you but installing monthly updates is our right because thats the reason most of use purchase this crap of aluminum. i agreed that problems increased in this update like ghost touch and also apps auto kill. but no one can do nothing untill you can pay a technician in your local area and downgrade it to android 9 if it can be down gradable