How can i cancel my order of Nokia 6.1 plus?

Please some one tell me How can i cancel my order of Nokia 6.1 plus? Cancel button not working. its grey

How can i cancel my order of Nokia 6.1 plus?

user1534836142545 user1534836142545
 /  edited August 24

Please some one tell me How can i cancel my order of Nokia 6.1 plus? Cancel button not working. its grey

Comments

• lkumar4 lkumar4
     /  edited August 22

I also have same question.

• Unknown
     /  edited August 22

Hi all, 

please contact the support >here< for questions concerning orders. They can assist you with the cancelling as well.  

Best regards, 

Laura 

• @lkumar4 Did you found any solution?

• Calling customer care might help.
  • user1534845874983 user1534845874983
     /  edited August 23
    I also wanted to cancrl my preorder for nokia 6.1plus.But I am not able to do so l.Don't wanna know why??
    I will tell you.

I cotact nokia customer care .When I asked them pls cancel my order.They told me that There is policy of Hmd global that after making online purchase through nokia website you can only cancel order with in 4 hours.After 4 hours your cacel button will disappear and you will never ever be able to cancel the order.Even if you deny to recieve the order it will not be cancelled and you will not get your refund.Then I ask thrm what if i recieved the order and after that I opt for return.Thrn they told me that you can return if product is defective but in no case you will get your refund.Means if you get the defectice product(and if not also) they are going to send you replacement but no cancellation and refund.So you got the window period of 4 hours to cancel your order.But it is seriously unfair to not mention such policy directly to the website or via email when someone purchase something from them.So I am struck with my order and only option that I got is to recieve and use that mobile silent.Don't dare to even think about cancellation and refund.
  •  

user1534845874983, Thats very bad. Did they inform this when you were pre-ordering that after 4 hours you cannot cancel?

•  Thats bad. :(

/  edited August 23
    no they didn't give me this information in any way.
  • user1534836142545 user1534836142545
     /  edited August 23

user1534845874983, I got exactly same reply from customer care but i opted COD so i will not accept courier no matter what. After 31 august they will start shipping orders and we will get courier company name. we can mail courier company that we want to cancel order with order number and there is minor chance that they will cancel order. i will do the same. Let's try our luck

/  edited September 1
    kash maine bhi opt kiya hota cod. I have already made the full payment to them.Now I am struck
     /  edited August 23

Read this. Here clearly mention that if cancel button not showing then we can refuse order at time of delivery. it's nokia website

http://findmyorder.com/store?Action=DisplayReturnAndCancellationsPage&Env=BASE&Locale=en_GB&SiteID=nokiagl&ThemeID=4794508000#nk_q2

• One thing I want to mention here that when I contacted customer care they told me that you can cancel your order within in 4 hours after purchase.They told me that you can see our policy it has been mentioned there.But when I read there policy It is not mentioned anywhere. Instead of this there is written that one your order get processed by the seller you will be unable to cancel the order.Now my point is that They will start to dispatch mobiles from 31 st august. So till 31 st august no order will be get processed,so on what basis they removed cancellation option ,even without giving prior information regarding this to us.The seller name is Digilife Distribution & Marketing Services Limited from Delhi.Actually its not fair to do so without properly informing the customers.
  • there is something fishy about the seller.I dont think any company will keep such type non customer friendly policy.
     /  edited September 3
    If someone bacome able to cancel there order till now by anymeans ,then pls tell us here.We desperately want to cancel our order.
  • Same here . Just wanted to cancel. Now they say you wont be able to do so. Very Pathetic 

/  edited August 23

Don't expect more from this worst company. it's like " Nam Bade Darshan Chote ". In future i will not buy product from Nokia.com

• Bhaskar Srivastava Bhaskar Srivastava
     /  edited August 23

i have written on twitter . Lets see. Not going to refer anyone now.

• Why you guys wanna cancel by the way? Is there something wrong with the phone?

• this is each time they replying when I send them request for cancellation of order.

Greetings from Nokia Mobile Care.

We value the importance of your concern and regret the inconvenience caused to you.

In response to your concern regarding order cancellation of Nokia 6.1 Plus, we would like to inform you that you can cancel your device order within 4 hours of purchase from your registered account on Nokia website. If you want to cancel order after the cancellation time period, it can not be cancelled from our end. Further, we apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

Our endeavor is to ensure continuous improvement in Consumer experience.

You will receive a survey on your registered E-mail ID on how likely you are to recommend Nokia to your friends or colleagues. We would request you to take out time to share your valuable feedback to enable us to serve you better.

Thank you for contacting Nokia Mobile Care.
    Always looking to serve you better.
  • Vimesh Chaudhari Vimesh Chaudhari
     /  edited August 25

Hi, Contact customer care support executive and request them to cancel an order when they mention 4hour cancelation policy than tell them there isn't any policy mentioned for order cancelation prior to 4hour of order. You can cancel your order if it isn't shipped as mentioned in their seller policy. Also, tell them to raise complain of order cancelation.

They have canceled my order.

/  edited August 23

please tell me what exactly you told to customer care?

/  edited August 24

I argued with care executive about policy and when he asked me the reason for cancelation I said I want to buy Nokia 7 plus.
    Then I asked him to forward my call to there higher authorities and generate one complain ticket for order cancelation so he generated it and given me the ticket number for in future reference.

After a couple of hours, I got an order cancelation mail.

• So you talk with higher Authorities then they canceled your order?

/  edited August 24

No,
    When I asked him to connect me with higher authorities, he generated complain ticket for canceling my order so they can contact me within 48 hours.
    But after a couple of hours, I got an order cancelation mail.

Simply call customer care and ask them to generate complain ticket for your order cancellation.

• thankyou vimesh chaudhary...
  • So you talk with higher Authorities then they canceled your order???
  • pls reply @Vimesh Chaudhari
     /  edited August 24

No,
    When I asked him to connect me with higher authorities, he generated complain ticket for canceling my order so they can contact me within 48 hours.
    But after a couple of hours, I got an order cancelation mail.

Simply call customer care and ask them to generate complain ticket for your order cancellation.

• I have raised ticket to cancel after long chat with customer care. He was always trying to skip from my request and telling lies every time. Finally he/she raised the ticket.Let wait for next 24 hours I will update you.

• Chat folks refused to raise a ticket for me. Twice. Now trying to call and raise ticket. 

Was assured a call back on phone 2 days ago, but nothing. Called again today, but nothing yet. Trying again in a while. 

Prev1